Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really LAME claims to fame

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
seagullion said:
im on the end of season video kissing dick knight on the head while he was being interviewed after the chesterfield game :lolol:

I'm on the "How Do You Like That" end of season compilation, the segment with the fans in Cardiff. there is a part with 6 very attractive topless people with A L B I O N written on their chests, singing, I'm the A and jesus what a huge A, I got told I looked like a heli pad:lolol:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
I'm good at quizzes but not that good! :lolol: Audition for 100% was really easy - almost a case of turn up and get on. Very low budget and filmed in the back of the Gloria Hunniford show studio - with one camera! :eek: It has 4 lenses - 1 for each contestant and one for a wide shot. They shove an arrow under "your" lense and tell you to look at it non stop - I nearly fell over after two hours staring at the same spot. And after each show, they make you run up stairs, change your shirt, and record the next one within 10 minutes. Slave labour.

And my winnings? £300! :jester: Some guy just after me won 75 times and was made to stop - and he only got £7500. Brainless Bimbo's get that for 8 questions on WWTBAM. He answered 7500.

the question masters voice would have done my head in if i was on for that many shows :bla: :bla: :bla:
fair play though.
i also appeared on TSW when my ship came back from the Falklands campaign (had grown a grotty and i mean grotty beard):down:

D

Deleted member 2719

Bruce Grobelars golf ball nearly hit me.
He said i had a tenner on that i could hit you and he probably did!

My dad has fixed Bryan Adams Landrover.

Ex girl friend was in a Shakin Stevens Video.

Another ex was in the song Remember me Video.

Bryan Ferry use to buy meat from my uncles butchers.

Well you did say lame!

:D

hampden park said:
the question masters voice would have done my head in if i was on for that many shows :bla: :bla: :bla:
fair play though.
i also appeared on TSW when my ship came back from the Falklands campaign (had grown a grotty and i mean grotty beard):down:

He hid behind a screen - I never did see him. Think he was the first voice over guy for Blind Date - Robin Houston.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i once called the queen SIR at the silver jubilee thing

i tackled rory underwood playing the raf at rugby

oh yeh...............i knocked noel blake out on the door of a nightclub in pompey :clap:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
me and my brother are on one of the end of season videos with our heads bobbing up and downin teh crowd as were walking along.

Also was one the front page of the argus, and been in it 4 or 5 times for different things

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
The Great Cornholio said:
I won Channel 5's 100% 3 times - probably watched by 3 people excluding my family. :ohmy:

I met a bloke in a pub in Manchester who claimed to write the questions for 100%.

I saw Eddie 'the Eagle' Edwards doing an appearance outside Sport and Ski. I only got his autograph because nobody seemed to notice he was there and I was feeling sorry for him. I lost it by the time I got home, but I don't think he knows that.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I nearly got knocked over my Anthony Wilson in Manchester, he shook his fist at me.

I stood next to Peter O'Toole in the queue on WH Smiths on Brighton Station

Taught John Sullivan history and ICT.

Had a drunken argument with the long haired one from the Chemical Brothers whilst at Uni about how dance music originates from the Dr Who theme.

I was once interviewed by Adam Trimingham but got left out of the end copy because I kept forgetting not to say fcuk.

Lived next door to the mother of one of the victims of the Moors Murderers.

Walked into George Best by accident.

Served alcohol to Steve Coogan.

Cooked burgers for Anne Nightingale.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I was sitting next to Stephen Constantine on the train travelling back from Aldershot after a friendly there. He's the current first team coach at Millwall but was at the time national coach of India.

http://www.stephenconstantine.co.uk

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I have delivered to both Pet Shop Boys, Spike Milligan, Paul McCartney, Roger Daltrey and Jeff Beck. (And none of them tipped me.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here