Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really LAME claims to fame

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I went on Gamesmaster when I was a kid and met the legend that is Mr Dominik Diamond. And I once prepared his VAT Return.

I'm COOL

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Of course not!

It was some time ago, naturally. Otherwise it'd be a bit late for the Rev by now

Last edited:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
lost 14-0 in an under 16 league game and conceeded 8 of the goals to jake robinson...

then the following season proceeded to join his team and play with him instead of against him...

:lolol:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
i once told prince ******'s minder to f*** off as he was onboard with a side-arm. i asked him why he was carrying a weapon whilst we were at sea. he said 'there is always a possibility one of the crew might have a go at him' :shootself

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
I won Channel 5's 100% 3 times - probably watched by 3 people excluding my family. :ohmy:

i quite liked that program TGC :down:
perhaps i even saw you.
you dont appear on eggheads do you :p

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
My Brother (RIP) caught Freddie Mercury's Maracas at Milton Keynes Bowl

:O

My Dad used to cut Peter Bonetti's hair.

hampden park said:
i quite liked that program TGC :down:
perhaps i even saw you.
you dont appear on eggheads do you :p

I'm good at quizzes but not that good! :lolol: Audition for 100% was really easy - almost a case of turn up and get on. Very low budget and filmed in the back of the Gloria Hunniford show studio - with one camera! :eek: It has 4 lenses - 1 for each contestant and one for a wide shot. They shove an arrow under "your" lense and tell you to look at it non stop - I nearly fell over after two hours staring at the same spot. And after each show, they make you run up stairs, change your shirt, and record the next one within 10 minutes. Slave labour.

And my winnings? £300! :jester: Some guy just after me won 75 times and was made to stop - and he only got £7500. Brainless Bimbo's get that for 8 questions on WWTBAM. He answered 7500.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've picked up (but not in that sense) Willie Carson, Frankie Dettori, Pat Eddery and Lestor Piggott in my cab.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im on the end of season video kissing dick knight on the head while he was being interviewed after the chesterfield game :lolol:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i know Seagullion:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here