Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All

I had a meeting with the Eatons yesterday. It was felt the game must go ahead ideally before the end of this season. Withdean is not on as explained before and an early August date at Withdean was bad due to summer holiday so everyone agreed that to try and play it again at Southwick FC was the best plan.

On Friday 28th April, 7.30 pm.

Before I try and firm this up with Southwick FC could all interested parties let me know what they think

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Eatons are still keen for the game to be played annually and as long as there are 12 BHAFC and 12 CPFC supporters who want to meet up annually to play the game in Robert's memory I am happy to carry on arranging it even if it is in a local park with 10 supporters and a flask of Coffee.

The fund still has £ 25000 to give out and the fund will be going for some time yet.

If people feel they wish to bow out or the enthusiasm is not there still please let me know.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Southwick sounds good, and we could all go for a BEER UP at the Romans afterwards. Count me in.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can Fatboy post me assuming he will do the team. I will also contact Kevin Risby as without CPFC its all academic.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Hello – sorry am busy today! I am happy to organise the team again so long as everyone is still up for playing! Friday 28th sounds good to me as no early start the next day. We have a warm up game planned for 11th April v Preston.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
Can I come TRAINING?

Crawley Town would be good as half way between Brighton and Palace.

:jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I have just been informed that the club house at Southwick just recently burnt down.....
It looked in normal condition when I was in it this afternoon.

April 28th is unfortunately unavailable at Old Barn Way. :down:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have asked Everest whether Southwick can do any Friday in May. Is the momentum still there, how much do people want this to happen ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here