Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** Off McGhee

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I realy hope he walk's after today.

Another f***ing defeat,NO goals scored.

No other club would put up with this.

I realy hope he does the decent thing and resigns before monday.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
At last, maybe people will see that he has lost the ability he had when he first came to us. He hasn't got what's needed to keep us up. Thanks for everything, but time to go now.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes lets pay him off and take on a decent manager who will cost a fortune.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Some people have no idea. Get it straight, we are broke and DK will not jeopardise the club by paying wages and transfer fees that will put us in the mess that the likes of Derby are now in. I doubt that Jesus Christ could keep us up under thouse circumstances.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Get rid of him, the bloke really dosn't seem to know what he is doing at the moment. Get some fresh ideas in and maybe we can stay in the league without a striker

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
junior said:
I realy hope he walk's after today.

Another f***ing defeat,NO goals scored.

No other club would put up with this.

I realy hope he does the decent thing and resigns before monday.

Agree. Let's get Souness in. We can take some of the Newcastle players in on loan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nobody is expecting DK to borrow as much as most clubs that are in the shit just loosen the strings a little to allow us a chance of staying up. The results today are going against us.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have been a supporter of MM's and I will continue to stand by him but I am really starting to question his judgement.

1066gull

How about you f*ck off.

The club need our support and backing as much as possible, and all you can do is try and damage more morale?

We should all be discussing in how to try and lift the team. Withdean is terrible at the moment, because when I have been it is possible to hear what the players say to each other.

Course its frustrating, I am to. But we won't ever be a sucessful team if we have a go at each other.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Why not promote one of the coaches? If we can't afford to pay him off, then we are letting him do more damage than good by warming his arse in the dugout. If we have to pay him, then pay him to stay away and let someone else step up - stick him on gardening leave. We are not going to be in this guys debt for ever because he took us up.

MYOB, you need to change the record. It's not my job to provide the club with someone else, so no, I can't. It's DKs job to cut the cord and sort this out. If we get relegated, our impetus for the new ground is going to fade - we have to average 12K to make it viable, which we won't do with a League 1 club. We are running out of time and space to manoeuvre, and we should have taken action a lot earlier. It will cost us a lot more to go down with McGhee than to bite the bullet and keep him.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
A van der Meyde said:
How about you f*ck off.

The club need our support and backing as much as possible, and all you can do is try and damage more morale?

We should all be discussing in how to try and lift the team. Withdean is terrible at the moment, because when I have been it is possible to hear what the players say to each other.

Course its frustrating, I am to. But we won't ever be a sucessful team if we have a go at each other.

f*** off Knob.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I've lost faith in McGhee - but realistically who else is there?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I am 100% behind the players and think the fans have been a disgrace. But MM's choices have gone beyond baffling to irritating. We can't score goals so he puts our top goalscorer and our form striker on the bench and plays a youngster who is out of form and a short forward who hardly ever scores as a target man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here