Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm off to the Arsenal v Wigan Carling Semi tonight

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Gotta say that was one of the most enjoyable games I've ever been to as a neutral. Cracking stuff, oh to have been in the Wigan end as Roberts smacked in the 'winner'. You should've seen the Arsenal fans' faces :lolol:

Was telling my Gooner mate all the way through that it was all well and good Arse playing attractive football, but if they couldn't score they were asking for trouble. Wigan's keeper was inspired!

Top stuff all round. Kev, you'd have loved it :p :clap2:

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Giant Seagull said:
roberts for England?
he gave campbell the run around all night

Would be good to see him in any frindlies before the WC but he did show campbell up last night which proved that the central defence in WC should be Ferdinand and Terry,

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
I am really happy to report that I WAS in the Wigan end last night having blagged 4 tickets for the game. Me and 3 friends struggled to get there due to nasty accident on the M25 but arrived in time to see the penalty save.
Arsenal were fantastic but supported the boys in blue and white stripes from behind the goal....and when ROBERTS got that late goal. Marvellous scenes.
Caught the tube back to Wood Green where we had parked and the passengers were rather subdued.

Fantastic night.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
m.c.hamster said:
I am really happy to report that I WAS in the Wigan end last night having blagged 4 tickets for the game. Me and 3 friends struggled to get there due to nasty accident on the M25 but arrived in time to see the penalty save.
Arsenal were fantastic but supported the boys in blue and white stripes from behind the goal....and when ROBERTS got that late goal. Marvellous scenes.
Caught the tube back to Wood Green where we had parked and the passengers were rather subdued.

Fantastic night.

Nice one, fella :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here