Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a story!!!

My memories of the game are of wnkr Warnock packing CM with three powerful hardmen, completely outfoxing a predictable Lloyd, giving them complete control of the match.

Then being stuck in the coach car park for hours afterwards.
    Oh my word, you've dug this thread up from the midst of time.

Yes, it's a story I've shared a few times, and remains incredibly vivid in my mind. Happy days, when I was young, carefree and very much in love. It felt like the dream would live on forever, nothing stopping us, and a lifetime of happy memories were there waiting to be made ..... only for bloody Colin Wa..ker and his mob, to scupper it all, and we headed to relegation the following year. Life has never seemed so carefree since.
    "I looked straight across to Graham Turner and their whole bench was in tears."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gritt23 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Oh my word, you've dug this thread up from the midst of time.

Yes, it's a story I've shared a few times, and remains incredibly vivid in my mind. Happy days, when I was young, carefree and very much in love. It felt like the dream would live on forever, nothing stopping us, and a lifetime of happy memories were there waiting to be made ..... only for bloody Colin Wa..ker and his mob, to scupper it all, and we headed to relegation the following year. Life has never seemed so carefree since.
      Sorry about that. I was just looking up our old club’s Wembley memories and came across your dramatic tale that surpasses any one elses.