Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley 1991 Memories?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What a story!!!

My memories of the game are of wnkr Warnock packing CM with three powerful hardmen, completely outfoxing a predictable Lloyd, giving them complete control of the match.

Then being stuck in the coach car park for hours afterwards.

Oh my word, you've dug this thread up from the midst of time.

Yes, it's a story I've shared a few times, and remains incredibly vivid in my mind. Happy days, when I was young, carefree and very much in love. It felt like the dream would live on forever, nothing stopping us, and a lifetime of happy memories were there waiting to be made ..... only for bloody Colin Wa..ker and his mob, to scupper it all, and we headed to relegation the following year. Life has never seemed so carefree since.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh my word, you've dug this thread up from the midst of time.

Yes, it's a story I've shared a few times, and remains incredibly vivid in my mind. Happy days, when I was young, carefree and very much in love. It felt like the dream would live on forever, nothing stopping us, and a lifetime of happy memories were there waiting to be made ..... only for bloody Colin Wa..ker and his mob, to scupper it all, and we headed to relegation the following year. Life has never seemed so carefree since.

Sorry about that. I was just looking up our old club’s Wembley memories and came across your dramatic tale that surpasses any one elses.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here