She’s the main man in the office in the city
    And she treats me like I’m just another lackey
    But I can put a tennis racket up against my face
    And pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Remember getting off the train at Brighton Station, needless to say, after the match and the guy walking in front of us had pissed himself......in biege trousers too!
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Leaving a game early for the only time in my life. Saw the third Notts County goal go in and couldn't take any more. Stormed off in a huge sulk and didn't even know that we scored a consolation until I had got home to Brighton.

I think I would have been even more upset if I'd realised that the match was the catalyst for the chain of events culminating in the demise of the Goldstone, Gillingham etc.

The game was also the start of my intense dislike of Tommy Johnson.
      Once we have our stadium at Falmer we'll look back at these years of struggle and fight and think - those were the days my friend I thought they'd never end.....
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by dcseagull
      Leaving a game early for the only time in my life. Saw the third Notts County goal go in and couldn't take any more. Stormed off in a huge sulk and didn't even know that we scored a consolation until I had got home to Brighton.

I think I would have been even more upset if I'd realised that the match was the catalyst for the chain of events culminating in the demise of the Goldstone, Gillingham etc.

The game was also the start of my intense dislike of Tommy Johnson.
      Ditto! Also missed us scoring at Wembley too!

0 Not allowed!
      Same the only game i've ever left early went to get on coach back home, and then we went and scored. Never left a game early since no matter how shit we are
      Hello and thank you

Oscar Garcia -
      The fans' support today was magnificent in the face of a bad result. I am very proud to be the coach of their club.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Never mind lads, you missed a classic strike by Wendy, from open play as well !

Anyway after that game I developed an instant dislike to anyone I met with Ginger hair.

Still in therapy today!
      I FORESEE THE RETURN OF BARRY LLOYD
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Was studying in Liverpool at the time, so I was in a minority of one travelling down. Had to get a tube rammed with County fans. Lost the match. Got back to Liverpool well late that night and got laughed at by all my 'mates'.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      I was in the BRSA club at Marylebone station getting pissed and some goon let off a klaxon horn behind me making me fall off my stool with fright and I landed on my head
      Last edited by Ernest; 23-01-2006 at 04:11.
      Members
      "When the rich gather to discuss the poor, it is called charity. When the poor gather to discuss the rich, it is called Anarchy."

0 Not allowed!
      My brothers mate bored a van from his work place. THE SPASTICS SOCIETY.

No one took any notice of the van and its contents until we got stuck in the London traffic jams.

As we got beered up, we increasingly got looks of bewilderment, bemusement, confusion and laughter.

Soon more beers led to non PC impressions.

We got waved thru Wembley by loads of coppers, who trigged at the last moment that though we couldn't speak clearly it was due to alcoholic content.

We eventually arrived at a pub near Wembley with a large beer garden and fans of both sides garden. Our van licence ment we could park right outside. For a while both sets of supporters looked blankly on with the "What the **** are they doing here looks". That changed rapidly to hysterical laughter as we left the van in our "mongy" poses to "Seagulls" as our colours shown through.

Plus, I was impressed by the good nature support of both sets of fans.

After the game I had to travel on my own back yp north to Wakefield, so took a lot of stick around Kings Cross and on the train.
      Last edited by London Calling; 23-01-2006 at 04:24.
      "For Palace fans, being beaten by Brighton at home is as bad as it gets. For reasons totally unfathomable to the rest of the football nation, the two sets of supporters detest each other with a passion rarely seen outside the Balkans.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I remember some bloke wearing a Tesco's carier bag for strpes. That was class.