Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Xmas Family Fortunes - The thread!

Here are the rules. I will post the first question at 10am. Anyone can play - just join in at anytime. I will post the question and how many top answers there are. You may then make 1 post with 1 answer only. Once you have made a guess, you may not guess again until I post FREE FOR ALL. At that point, you may make as many posts as you like - BUT ONLY 1 ANSWER PER POST. Any infraction of these rules will make your points for that round null and void.

I will try and update the correct answers as soon as possible but bear in mind that I am subject to the same 30 second rule for posting as you are.

There will be double money rounds near the end. The top 2 players at the end of the game will play off to see who wins - PM'ing me answers to 5 questions.

The questions are a mixture of modern UK ones and 1985 C64 US ones. This is primarily because the UK ones are a bit too easy so a mix will be good. I will clearly state when it is a US 1980's question so you can answer accordingly. There will be 100 bonus points if anyone get's one of the very obscure US answers that I have preselected. I doubt this will happen though as they are impossible.

OK - Wait for the first question at 10am. And remember, 1 answer per post and one answer only until I post FREE FOR ALL (This will only happen if all answers haven't gone when most players have had a guess) And -100 for any mention of Sausage Rolls or Crisps!

Good luck to all!

Oops - Forgot to say that only the first person to come up with an answer will get the points. So, if you post what you think is the top answer, you'd better be quick else you'll get no points and won't be able to guess again for a while. You have a decision to make - gamble all or nothing on a top answer or go for a more obscure one which is less likely to be guessed by anyone else.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have literally just pissed myself with excitement at this (seriously, it's ugly down there). Bring it on!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bird poo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here