Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

ben andrews' girlfriend said:
there are lines though - and NMH acted like a c.unt the whole time

Little Miss righteous who slings out the 'c' word like confetti on the website where 'you can say anything', complete with 'cum in my mouth' under her name on that site.

Ah, freedom of speech lives!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

Hungry Joe said:
You remember correctly. And as for having to work hard to get banned I believe NMH/Monkey Man is the only person to have ever been banned from NSP, so he did have to work pretty hard at it. NMH, you're a broken record and I think the world would be a better place if you got some therapy or just shut the f*** up.

Not at all. I put Polls to the test after just a few posts, and the posters on there got up-in-arms and made a big fuss because I voiced an opinion on gay culture.
The up-in-arms response from the sensitive, loving people was 'vitriolic', and consisted of insults and threats - and then I was banned.

Almost as easy as South Stand Chat, where I got swiftly banned for daring to criticise the site as 'not nearly as good as NSC'.

It's okay with me, I don't DEMAND to be accepted and approved-of or else I'm going to threaten and insult and ban you (irony intended).

NMH said:
I put Polls to the test after just a few posts, and the posters on there got up-in-arms and made a big fuss because I voiced an opinion on gay culture.

In fairness, whether the opinion was yours or made up to get a reaction, the sort of bile you were posting went way over any lines of knowing when to stop. And when challenged, rather than take the favoured NSP escape route of saying it was all in jest, you actually backed up what you were saying with more filth.

It's not like you were banned after one post (you actually made 55), you had opportunity a plenty to dig your way out of your hole but chose to continue your path of deliberately causing bad feeling, which included responding to the insults with same.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stop moaning NMH. You're probably still a member even if you are banned, so access to the WANK BANK is still yours. :D

Last edited:
This is the birthday parties I like, always a punch-up at the end of it :lolol:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

Safeway said:
In fairness, whether the opinion was yours or made up to get a reaction, the sort of bile you were posting went way over any lines of knowing when to stop. And when challenged, rather than take the favoured NSP escape route of saying it was all in jest, you actually backed up what you were saying with more filth.

It's not like you were banned after one post (you actually made 55), you had opportunity a plenty to dig your way out of your hole but chose to continue your path of deliberately causing bad feeling, which included responding to the insults with same.

So jokes about punching women and worse is not comparable? True I haven't seen what NMH has posted but you are either in favour of free speech or you are not.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

looney said:
So jokes about punching women and worse is not comparable? True I haven't seen what NMH has posted but you are either in favour of free speech or you are not.

oh DO f*** off you GOON :jester:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

Marc said:

looney is a MOWTFACE ..

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Marc said:

Take a seat slappy the adults are talking.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

looney said:

MOWT.

Talking about beating women, raping kids and Paki-bashing is FINE, so long as you make it clear you are JOKING.

That was where NMH went missed the point. He thought NSP was an ACTUAL haven for those sort of 'opinions'.

Geddit, DUFUS? :jester:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

Hungry Joe said:
You remember correctly. And as for having to work hard to get banned I believe NMH/Monkey Man is the only person to have ever been banned from NSP, so he did have to work pretty hard at it. NMH, you're a broken record and I think the world would be a better place if you got some therapy or just shut the f*** up.

You're going to have to help me out here. What do you mean by "NMH/Monkey man"? Are we one and the same or are you suggesting it was one or other of us?

In case anyone is interested, I am not NMH and I don't post on NSP. Can I go to bed now?

Safeway said:
MOWT.

Talking about beating women, raping kids and Paki-bashing is FINE, so long as you make it clear you are JOKING.

That was where NMH went missed the point. He thought NSP was an ACTUAL haven for those sort of 'opinions'.

Geddit, DUFUS? :jester:

Oh is it fine to joke about raping kids, paki bashing, beating women? Oh sorry, I missed those as brilliant humour - and I suspect the VICTIMS of any of those abuses would miss out on the big laughs as well.
I recall little miss cantbewrong getting all twisted when the joke was going around about gimps/spastics....wonder why? As a person who used to have to wear calipers for years, I woulda had to get the joke or 'get over it' wouldn't I?

Raped kids? Well that must be hilarious for a victim, but the joke isn't meant for them now is it.
???

You can't talk from both sides of yer mouths..... oh yeah, so you can! :O

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Monkey Man said:
You're going to have to help me out here. What do you mean by "NMH/Monkey man"? Are we one and the same or are you suggesting it was one or other of us?

In case anyone is interested, I am not NMH and I don't post on NSP. Can I go to bed now?

NMH went under the name of 'Monkey man' during his brief stint on NSP.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
You can analyse it all you want, but to any sane person it's pretty clear that 95% of what gets said on NSP is a piss take from people who wouldn't bear anyone a grudge in reality.

then you get someone like NMH turning up and meaning every f***ing word.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks

Safeway said:
MOWT.

I think this needs...........maybe a little more thought.

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here