Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Happy birthday, YOU KUNTS.

*sigh*

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Why don't you open the w@nk bank to guests?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

NMH said:
oh yeah right !!

Do me a favour sunshine, it's no more of a naughty schoolboy than SSC was - you can't even say the word SHIRTLIFTER over there without the p/c crowd wetting their knickers!

So what that you can say the 'c' word?!
:yawn:

North Stand Chat is where it's at, theeeee IN-crowd!

Just 'cos you got kicked out you f***ing PANSY.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
If it wasn't for NSP I would never have found Alison Angel ...

For that alone I am eternally grateful.

Thank You NSP and Happy Birthday.

:bowdown:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
NSP ROXORS YO NUTSACK!

:drink: :drink: :drink:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Happy Birthday, the polls rulz

:bowdown:

Safeway said:
However, arguably NSP's finest hour came at 8:09 on the morning of October 28th this year. With Seagulls fans everywhere desperately clamouring the find out the result of the Government's public inquiry into Albion's proposed new stadium at Falmer, it was a thread titled 'STADIUM YES YES YES YES' that finally broke the official news everyone wanted to hear. Many at the time will have been vainly trying to log on to the flat-lining NSC for news, but those that were on NSP can take satisfaction from the fact that they were on the message board that relayed the official announcement first.

Originally posted by Lord Bracknell on 3 August 2005
If it's like the decision to re-open the Inquiry, it will take the form of a letter to DMH Stallard, the Club's Planning Consultants, which is sent out by post, with copies being sent at the same time to the other interested parties.

In other words, the news breaks as soon as ANY of the interested parties chooses to speak to the media. What happened last time was that Falmer Parish Council told Southern Counties Radio (incorrectly) that Prescott had rejected Falmer and the BBC ran a version of the story which had Falmer villagers cracking open the champagne.

Meanwhile ... at the DMH Stallard offices in Queens Road, Martin Perry was reading the decision letter (and the Inspector's Report), and the BBC were chasing the Club for a statement in response to the alleged NO decision.

But, at the time this was going on, NO-ONE in the Club Office had seen the letter.

What happened next was that I received a phone call from Paul Samrah (who was at the Club Office) asking if I (as an "Interested Party") had received the letter. At that very minute, the postman arrived and I was able to read the decision over the phone to Paul, sentence by sentence, as he repeated what I was reading to the people in the Club Office so that they could find out what had really been decided.

If the same thing happens again next time, subject to Safeway offering an acceptable deal, I will probably break the news to the world on North Stand Polls.

I had hoped to keep the deal confidential, but Safeway's claim of a "WORLD EXCLUSIVE" warrants an explanation.

NSC did indeed deliberately hold back the news for two minutes.

For why?

We are OWNED by Zteve.

FACT.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

Lord Bracknell said:
I had hoped to keep the deal confidential, but Safeway's claim of a "WORLD EXCLUSIVE" warrants an explanation.

NSC did indeed deliberately hold back the news for two minutes.

For why?

We are OWNED by Zteve.

FACT.

:) :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

NMH said:
Are you allowed to SAY that on here?

Oh yes, it's NSC, where you have to work harder than a FUDGE-PACKER to get banned.

Why so Bitter?

If I remember correctly you were banned for continually spitting vitriolic homophobic abuse. You'd be banned from here if you did the same.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

garry nelsons left foot said:
Why so Bitter?

If I remember correctly you were banned for continually spitting vitriolic homophobic abuse. You'd be banned from here if you did the same.

You remember correctly. And as for having to work hard to get banned I believe NMH/Monkey Man is the only person to have ever been banned from NSP, so he did have to work pretty hard at it. NMH, you're a broken record and I think the world would be a better place if you got some therapy or just shut the f*** up.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
DEEP-FRIED RATTLESNAKE

1 medium-sized rattlesnake (3-4 lbs.), cut into steaks
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup cracker crumbs
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
1 teaspoon salt
dash pepper

Mix dry ingredients. Whisk milk into beaten egg and use to dip snake steaks.
Then coat them with dry ingredients. Fry, uncovered, in 400 degree oil until brown.Then throw the whole thing in the garbage can..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
looney said:
DEEP-FRIED RATTLESNAKE

1 medium-sized rattlesnake (3-4 lbs.), cut into steaks
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup cracker crumbs
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
1 teaspoon salt
dash pepper

Mix dry ingredients. Whisk milk into beaten egg and use to dip snake steaks.
Then coat them with dry ingredients. Fry, uncovered, in 400 degree oil until brown.Then throw the whole thing in the garbage can..

I reckon a medium sized rattle snake is more than 3 or 4 lbs...

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

garry nelsons left foot said:
Why so Bitter?

I thought NSP was all about free speech and the right to be as offensive as you like?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, NORTH STAND POLLS

DJ Leon said:
I thought NSP was all about free speech and the right to be as offensive as you like?

there are lines though - and NMH acted like a c.unt the whole time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here