Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Real Supporters merchandise

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Due to overwhelming demand the Albion Real Supporters have brought out various items of merchandise to support the cause of ridding the club of the evil dictator Dirty Dick Knight and his clueless sidekick Perry.
The Dick Tight dartboard covers and the Perry urinal stickers are going like hot cakes but also we have the very trendy furry ear muffs which are ideal for drowning out Atilla the Traitors and Screaming Samrahs PA drivel. We have the Albion Real Supporters bloomers in blue and white silk and they are actually modelled on what Liz Costa wears to away games.
A popular item will be the Dick Knight fright mask where you too can look like a chairman of a football club and bullshit all night long down the pub to your mates and they will believe every word. There is a deluxe version of this which includes a pair of glasses attached to neck string so if you get shown on Sky you look like a bigger idiot than normal.
These and many more items will be on sale from the Albion Real Supporters caravan at every home game.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
:lolol:

I'll have to see the pictures before I buy.

Richie - This = NSC fanzine :cool:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Earnest young man - please display the goods and then we might all make our purchases

Attachments

• Hughton2.jpg
    Hughton2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 569

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was going to ask the ARS if they wanted a slot in the fanzine, Im planning the first edition and if its going to represent all albion fans then Id like their input.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
A column written by our leader Ernie would be fantastic. The remaining few can now be recruited to the cause!

Up the ARS!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If only Ernie could channel so much enthusiasm into supporting the Albion as they are, then we'd have a great fan, rather than and ARS.

Neverthless, dead funny!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here