Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Originally posted by JonC
    On the one hand he talks about loyalty, then he launches a personal attack at Gradi for being the exact type of manager that he wants at clubs.

He's a tosser. A Grade A tosser at that.
    Did I imagine it or didn't Gradi take the Palace job a few years ago but quit and went back to Crewe after 24 hours? Would explain Jordan's apparently irrational dislike of Gradi
    “Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” Voltaire 1694 to 1778

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The Glory Game

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by AJ's Love Monkey
      A Surrey club? Even your geography is ****ed, SE25 is our postcode mona SOUTH EAST LONDON you clown
      I rarely come across many Palace fans in SE London ie. Lewisham, Greenwich, Southwark, Bermondsey, Deptford, Peckham or Brockley.
      I do meet Palace fans in places like Bromley, Beckenham, Croydon, Addington and Caterham which aren't in SE London. My geography is ok and I prefer your lot to Millwall anyway. Yes Surrey is full of Palace fans. I guess that's why there's rivalry with the Albion.
      A Spectacular Boar
      The Glory Game

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by AJ's Love Monkey
      Yeah like Andy Johnson, Gabor Kiraly and Fitz Hall! Think before you post mona dont let bitterness get in the way you just end up sounding a complete ****
      Routledge treated your lot badly that was the point. I'm bitter after being corralled at Norwood Junction until 6-30 after our last visit and don't wish to spend £30 to benefit your club.
      A Spectacular Boar

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by JonC
      On the one hand he talks about loyalty, then he launches a personal attack at Gradi for being the exact type of manager that he wants at clubs.

He's a tosser. A Grade A tosser at that.
      To be fair, Gradi had a pop at Jordan first.

To be equally fair, in any other walk of life, a manager who'd been in the same job for twenty years and had not done anything more than help his club tread water would be sneered at for lack of ambition.

0 Not allowed!
      Very interesting thread, not because of what that simpleton Jordan was self righteously boring us all to tears with (sven's paid too much and Coppel correctly thought you not fit to clean his braces let alone question his judgement,great observations simon!) but the fact that the P*l*ce visitors are rattled.

Excellent post mona,you've hit the nail on the head,there is a difference between us and them(discussed on NSC recently), epitomised by our chairmen.

Wake up those who think he's a good ol geezer that speaks his mind,he's not "intruiging","no nonsense" he's just cheesy sarf london naff money with a big gob.There's millions of them dying to tell it like it is.

Liked his little crack at Brighton though,cheap and not very good.
      I Should have been boring and added years to my life,but I chose Brighton, adding life to my years.
      East Preston wing of the Kent Seagulls
      Member of the KKK. Kent Key Klub.

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Brixtaan
      Very interesting thread, not because of what that simpleton Jordan was self righteously boring us all to tears with (sven's paid too much and Coppel correctly thought you not fit to clean his braces let alone question his judgement,great observations simon!) but the fact that the P*l*ce visitors are rattled.

Excellent post mona,you've hit the nail on the head,there is a difference between us and them(discussed on NSC recently), epitomised by our chairmen.

Wake up those who think he's a good ol geezer that speaks his mind,he's not "intruiging","no nonsense" he's just cheesy sarf london naff money with a big gob.There's millions of them dying to tell it like it is.

Liked his little crack at Brighton though,cheap and not very good.
      We're rattled?! Take a look at your post and think again, you dont like the fact that many of your own fans think Jordan is actually good for the game

Anyway...carry on.

0 Not allowed!
      True, that has rattled me.

Wake up Brighton fans and ask yourselves this question: Would you want this man Chairing your club?,or our astute,intelligent,gracious measured version?
      I Should have been boring and added years to my life,but I chose Brighton, adding life to my years.
      East Preston wing of the Kent Seagulls
      Member of the KKK. Kent Key Klub.
      Ambrose-ia

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by mona
      I rarely come across many Palace fans in SE London ie. Lewisham, Greenwich, Southwark, Bermondsey, Deptford, Peckham or Brockley.
      I do meet Palace fans in places like Bromley, Beckenham, Croydon, Addington and Caterham which aren't in SE London. My geography is ok and I prefer your lot to Millwall anyway. Yes Surrey is full of Palace fans. I guess that's why there's rivalry with the Albion.
      There are plenty of Palace fans in South London Mona my brother in law lives in Eltham and i see Palace shirts everywhere, but as you say we do draw from Surrey, Kent and Sussex too the geography of the club determines that
      Quitters never win, winners never quit

Charlton (R)
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      i do find jordan very interesting......i dont like palace i hate them but i am always interested in what hes gotta say.....

slight arrogance like mourinho.

i like that
      Members Garry Nelson's Left Foot's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I like Jordan because he's such an objectionable ****. He's perfect for Palace.

I find that whatever good points he makes are lost on me in the sea of ego that accompanies them. He's an attention craving, big mouthed, no class dick.

To continue with his comedy show analogies, if his club are the 'no substance' little bit whooooo, little bit wheeeeeeey' character, the chairman is Harry Enfields 'I'm considerably richer than yow'.

Palace and Jordan are a match made in heaven.