Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HORSE RACING INFO (free for 1 week)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Recently, I’ve managed to finally get involved with someone who I knew about but was really hard to get into his inner circle.
The person in question has some extremely good connections within the horse racing industry and the information I receive is outstanding.
However, it comes at a price and I have to pay monthly for this information.
I get the information sent daily around midday, plenty of time before the afternoon racing all kicks off.
This week alone, I’m already £800+ up. Not bad when I’ve been doing £10 ew at the most on all the horses given.
Now I’m not saying that all of them will win or place. That would be untrue but you will notice a sizeable profit depending what you bet at the end of the week.

What I did was start off with £50 in an online account and did the horses for the day with small bets to start with. £2.50 ew. Once I was over a couple of hundred quid, I raised it to £5ew then to £10ew.
You will notice a sizeable profit over the week if you follow a similar plan or base it on a points system.

None of the horses will be tips! In my book, there is no such thing.
There will be a little bit of information on the fancied horses for the day.
A mark out of 10 will be given as strength of feeling behind each one.
I even back them even if it’s only 1/10

Don’t be put off about big prices. I had a 33/1 winner only yesterday and since I joined, the shortest odds have been 5/2

I am involved in this with my brother, namely chez, who also contributes to NSC.
A lot of you will know myself or chez and you’ll know we wouldn’t submit a thread like this unless it was a good thing.

Prices for this service will be £40 per month.
That will very quickly pay for itself.

So how can we get you interested?
Only one way really, and that is to post all the information I get for a week on here for free and let you make your own minds up.

Therefore, for one week only, I will post a condensed version of the information I get and you can either bet on them or not. The choice is yours.
After the week, if you want to subscribe, the price is £40 as stated, payable in advance.

For the free week, starting today, I will get the information posted on this thread before 13:30 each day.
Plenty of time if you’re going to have a play.

All that remains now to say is good luck to you all if you’re on them, and watch the money mount up.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
This is what I think for today, not that I know anyone, I just read the racing post, oh and I only know how to read form for handicap races, anyway:

Chepstow:
3.25 Foxilla 16/1
4.30 Aggravation 11/2
5.00 Ballybunion 5/1

Haydock:
4.40 Keeper's Lodge 14/1
5.10 Kindling 25/1

Newmarket:
2.10 Boundless Prospect 7/2
3.45 Bayeaux De Moi 7/2
4.50 Argentum 3/1

Anyone care to join me, just for a bit of fun?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Haydock

2.30 Mouchair...Makin likes this and is probably his best 2yo.
Disappointed it hasnt won yet but trhinks it will today. 6/10 e/w (itll be
about 7/2)

4.40 Restoration...johns perservering as this works so well at home. 3/10
e/w

Newmarket

2.40 Hill Spirit...david to the rescue again!! Lot of confidence today
and its 25/1!!. 4/10 e/w (hot race)

4.20 Chatilla...we were on the 1st string when this won. John said he was
not suprised as its a goodun at home. Just thought it was too green to win.
Havlin rides this at home 6/10 e/w

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
sorry moggy you obviously posted that whilst i was typing this one

moggy, the time is fast approaching 13:30 and we are eagerly awaiting your hot tips. is it worth putting them into an accumulator or doing them e/w individually as mentioned earlier?

p.s. if you scout back to any horse racing threads/tipping games i am always the bottom of the top tipsters and lose everything :rolleyes::dunce:

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
do them all singly if you're backing them and all ew.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
thanks for these stuck a bit on all of em will let ya know how i get on :)

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
are you lot putting the same on each race?

I've just done £1.50 ew on each race just as a test like, that way should be able to keep it up for a week

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
cant get out of the office to put the bets on today. college computers have a block on anything to do with gambling, so i cannot open an on-line account. can anyone suggest a good on-line betting service (that gives out free bets when you join) that i can join when i get home. pretty please :D :wave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
maffew said:
are you lot putting the same on each race?

I've just done £1.50 ew on each race just as a test like, that way should be able to keep it up for a week
I copied you.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
hampden park said:
cant get out of the office to put the bets on today. college computers have a block on anything to do with gambling, so i cannot open an on-line account. can anyone suggest a good on-line betting service (that gives out free bets when you join) that i can join when i get home. pretty please :D :wave:

i take it thats a no :nono: then. :rolleyes:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
an each way yankee that has cost me £22 and that somebody here is going to explain what that means!

let the games commence!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
afters said:
an each way yankee that has cost me £22 and that somebody here is going to explain what that means!

let the games commence!

I dont think you where meant to do is as a yankee, that means they all need to come in I think.

Would get you a few squid though

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
maffew said:
I dont think you where meant to do is as a yankee, that means they all need to come in I think.

Would get you a few squid though

no, it means you still win if one one comes in or you win more if any doubles or even more for trebles or the loads for the whole lot.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
afters said:

let the games commence!

You need two to be placed to get any money back. It's a full perm doubles (6), trebles (4) and one four fold.

If all four win then you can expect more than a grand back probably.

Does that help?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here