Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we really hate Palace?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'm starting to have my doubts.

The amount of people defending Taylor's antics yesterday and Coppell getting applauded at Withdean.

They are both ex Palace and I think I'm in a very small minority who dislike them for that.

Personally I despise everything about the inbred wannabe Sarf Londoners but it seems to me the numbers of like minded people are dwindling rapidly.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
gerbil said:
I'm starting to have my doubts.

The amount of people defending Taylor's antics yesterday and Coppell getting applauded at Withdean.

They are both ex Palace and I think I'm in a very small minority who dislike them for that.

Personally I despise everything about the inbred wannabe Sarf Londoners but it seems to me the numbers of like minded people are dwindling rapidly.

Wannabe South Londoners? The club is in South London you tool! :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I do, saw two SCUMMERS near Shoreham Train station yesterday so I shouted abuse from within the safe confines of my mates car as we sped past at 30mph......I feel DIRTY knowing that my hometown harbours the PALARSE :angry:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Marc said:
I do, saw two SCUMMERS near Shoreham Train station yesterday so I shouted abuse from within the safe confines of my mates car as we sped past at 30mph......I feel DIRTY knowing that my hometown harbours the PALARSE :angry:

Your whole county harbours Palace mate always has :drink:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Marc said:

I live in Shoreham and I've noticed a few crawling out of the woodwork as well.:censored: :censored:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
gerbil said:
I live in Shoreham and I've noticed a few crawling out of the woodwork as well.:censored: :censored:

Have some sympathy, they're refugees after all.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
I hate anything to do with palarse, coppell should of got booed at the withdean.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Your whole county harbours Palace mate always has :drink:

yeah I know that, but we're bloody MILES from Shitehurst and the bastards still live here.....KUNTS of the highest order :angry:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Marc said:
yeah I know that, but we're bloody MILES from Shitehurst and the bastards still live here.....KUNTS of the highest order :angry:

In all seriousness there have always been loads of Palace in Sussex i would have thought you would have been used to it by now :smokin:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Blimey bha doesnt mention AJ diving in a post! :ohmy: ;)

No it was the Refugees this time leaving a dive.

:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here