Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Creamichoc

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Creamy my great arse.

In fact, choccy my great arse (NO!) too.

I refer, of course, to beverage 71 from the vending facility in my office.

What is the worst drink available to YOU?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Creamichoc is an old established vending machine 'favourite' for those who tire of disgusting 'tea' powder drinks and half decent coffee. The worst drinks from those machines are those soft drinks like orange which tastes like sugary powder and there always appears to be some sort of chemical reaction taking place in the cup.

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
GUNTER said:
Creamichoc is an old established vending machine 'favourite' for those who tire of disgusting 'tea' powder drinks and half decent coffee. The worst drinks from those machines are those soft drinks like orange which tastes like sugary powder and there always appears to be some sort of chemical reaction taking place in the cup.

You're right there, the machine in my office also dispenses a bright green sugary chemical drink :sick:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Bozza said:
Creamy my great arse.

In fact, choccy my great arse (NO!) too.

I refer, of course, to beverage 71 from the vending facility in my office.

What is the worst drink available to YOU?

You must have same machines as my office!!!
and your right there all shite!!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not much of a hot drinks man - have never liked coffee and manage about 2 cups of tea a year.

However, having that mid-afternoon lull I thought I'd have a sugar boost from a hot chocolate type treat.

I was immediately struck that the machine had changed sometime since I used it last (so anytime in the last 3 months, I guess) - it used to say "Bean to cup" and had some sort of montage of an American skyline and some coffee beans being ground. It doesn't have that any more - it looks rahter bland now. In fact I'm not sure what it's got but I no longer felt as though I was standing in a coffee shop in NYC. Damn them.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
When my wife had our first child, whilst the midwifes etc were fussing over HER and giving her tea and toast etc I buggered off to the vending machine to have some chicken soup.

It tasted like vomit

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Vending machine in the college here looks like a small tank, and I managed to miskey and get something that tasted like 100 degree heated Coke, but with powdery crap in it. I've no idea what it was, though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
MYOB said:
Vending machine in the college here looks like a small tank...

You've got a vending machine in the shape of Guy Butters?

Fantastic - where can we get them from?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Chocomilk is the worst drink at my place of toil - sounds similar to the aforementioned creamichoc. The tea is disgusting too - leaves a layer of aluminium taste down the back of your throat that won't shift for hours. Best drink? A pint of Harveys in the pub down the road!!!:drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Invariably the free tomato soup which tends to be hot water as the bastards never replenish :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's 71 at my workplace too. It may be awful but it's still better than anything else in there. :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On a similar (though totally unconnected) theme. I find I am getting increasingly irritated by the completely false advertising on the Cup-A-Soup boxes for chicken and vegetable soup with noodles. On the cover picture, the tempting little circular noodles are floating on the surface of the soup, accompanied by some satisfying flecks of parsley, and a tempting array of freeze-dried vegetables, creating a vibrant riot of colour and shapes with which to tantalise the pallette.

What it fails to show is that in the stark reality of the soup situation, the noodles, without fail, succumb to that age old foe of gravity, and sink to the bottom of the cup. The vegetables are game, and keep their of the bargain by remaining faithfully on the surface, but the noodles are always disappointingly nowhere to be seen.

This leaves you with two options.
1. You stir the cup to momentarily summon the noodles from their gloopy grave at the bottom of your mug, then whilst they are still "in orbit" spinning round in a whirling vortex, clumsily lift the mug to your lips and slurp noisily, trying to capture some of those sweet, sweet noodles as they spin past, whilst trying not to take the roof of your mouth off with 3rd degree burns. This generally makes you look like you are someone on a day trip with the Sunshine Variety Club.

2. You resign yourself to the fact that you'll just have to drink about 3/4 of the soup without the noodles, and then finally resort to scooping almost the entire noodle content from the bottom of the mug with a teaspoon, along with the rest of the dregs. Wholly unsatisfactory and crushingly disappointing every time.

Batchelors - you have a LOT to answer for.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here