Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 4 Update

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Under 3 weeks to go.

I am going to arrange a raffle, the trophies. I has written to Ricky but had no reply as yet and his home number is not working so he is 50/50 I would say.

I will invite Portslade Athletic, King George United and Fishersgate to attend the game.

Roz / Ed are looking at the flyers to be distributed before the West Ham game 1000-2000. Roz has suggested a home made programme for the game.

We need to keep costs down. Are the players still paying £ 10 to the game as that will help. We need sponsors, however we got nothing or very little from sponsors last year, so if you do get a sponsor can you make sure they pay or there is no point.

Fatboy/Dave The Gaffer to be charge of everything related to the playing side, kit, balls, officials, ball boys etc.

I/Roz will try and get publicity with the Argus and local radio as before, we can advertise the game and also use it as a launchpad for local teams 5-16 yr olds, to apply for grants 2005/2006.

We will need helpers to distribute flyers on 23/4/05 and on the night.

I thnink it unlikely if any of the management or team of BHAFC will come as they will be going to Rotherham but we will ask Dick Knight again. I will also try and get Paul Samrah to do the PA again.

Will update shortly. If anyone needs to speak to me about anything you can get me on 07729 946300.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
What time is kick off please? 7.30 isn't it, is that confirmed.

Is the ref organised yet, not last years one please, not usually one to complain as i know how hard it is.

Is there going to be a programme you need me to write for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here