Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Matthew Taylor/Will Young rumour

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Utter, utter nonsense by the way.

Just saw Premier League Preview Show on Sky Sports with Mr Taylor discussing looking forward to settling down and getting married to his girlfriend.

I can only presume the rumour started because he's fairly intelligent and well-spoken, rather than your typical thick chav c*nt like most footballers. Graeme Le Saux anyone?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Of course it bloody is, if all the Will young and [second rate Premiership player] rumours were true he's have about 50 "partners".

Last edited:

Chesney Christ said:
Utter, utter nonsense by the way.

Just saw Premier League Preview Show on Sky Sports with Mr Taylor discussing looking forward to settling down and getting married to his girlfriend.

I can only presume the rumour started because he's fairly intelligent and well-spoken, rather than your typical thick chav c*nt like most footballers. Graeme Le Saux anyone?

Le SAaux...straight up for Wayne Bridge...Le Saux is still playing isn't he.:cool:

E

enigma

I hope there is an openly gay premiership footballer in the future, would be funny. Would teach the ignorant bastards to be more tolerant.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've heard it was John O'Shea. Of course I have no evidence to back up the fact, but I've always thought O'Shea looked a bit fruity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here