Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Match 4 - Date and Venue Settled

I've just had a phone call from Gareth Glover (who is currently unable to get on to NSC except at weekends).

REMF have been offered the use of Withdean Stadium for the 2005 match against Crystal Palace supporters on Friday 29 April, kick-off 7.30pm.

This is not an ideal date - Albion are away at Rotherham the following day, and Palace are away at Newcastle United. But it's the only practical date available to us.

I spoke with both Dick Knight and Martin Perry during a break in the Public Inquiry and they indicated that DC Leisure are planning to do some major work to the Withdean pitch, immediately the season finishes. This means that it cannot be made available for a game after the end of the season.

But - as always - the Club are being as helpful as they can be.

I guess there will be a lot of people going to Rotherham. I'll certainly be one of them. It won't be the first time that the last away game of the season will be part of a whole weekend of being completely knackered! A pre-match cup victory will just lift the spirits.

Let the struggle for a place in the team begin!

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
I wouldn't want to ref (and i'm sure you wouldn't want me to) but if you need a linesman or anything then i'd be happy to do it if you wish :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here