Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Match 4 - Albion Supporters v CPFC - Date and Venue - Friday 29 April, Withdean

REMF Match 4 - Date and Venue

I've just had a phone call from Gareth Glover (who is currently unable to get on to NSC except at weekends).

REMF have been offered the use of Withdean Stadium for the 2005 match against Crystal Palace supporters on Friday 29 April, kick-off 7.30pm.

This is not an ideal date - Albion are away at Rotherham the following day, and Palace are away at Newcastle United. But it's the only practical date available to us.

I spoke with both Dick Knight and Martin Perry during a break in the Public Inquiry and they indicated that DC Leisure are planning to do some major work to the Withdean pitch, immediately the season finishes. This means that it cannot be made available for a game after the end of the season.

But - as always - the Club are being as helpful as they can be.

I guess there will be a lot of people going to Rotherham. I'll certainly be one of them. It won't be the first time that the last away game of the season will be part of a whole weekend of being completely knackered! A pre-match cup victory will just lift the spirits.

Let the struggle for a place in the team begin!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: REMF Match 4 - Date and Venue

Lord Bracknell said:
I've just had a phone call from Gareth Glover (who is currently unable to get on to NSC except at weekends).

REMF have been offered the use of Withdean Stadium for the 2005 match against Crystal Palace supporters on Friday 29 April, kick-off 7.30pm.

This is not an ideal date - Albion are away at Rotherham the following day, and Palace are away at Newcastle United. But it's the only practical date available to us.

I spoke with both Dick Knight and Martin Perry during a break in the Public Inquiry and they indicated that DC Leisure are planning to do some major work to the Withdean pitch, immediately the season finishes. This means that it cannot be made available for a game after the end of the season.

But - as always - the Club are being as helpful as they can be.

I guess there will be a lot of people going to Rotherham. I'll certainly be one of them. It won't be the first time that the last away game of the season will be part of a whole weekend of being completely knackered! A pre-match cup victory will just lift the spirits.

Let the struggle for a place in the team begin!

Brilliant stuff. When's training fatboy?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Brighton Boy said:
Is it goin to be the team that retained the trophy last year......

I don't see why it can't be the same squad as last year. I am still injured but TOTKM is back from Australia so it should all work out.

I guess we had better sort out some training/practice games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
LB - do you want ball boys again ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell said:
Indeedy.

Consider your gang recruited.

Done deal then - Mini Hut will make an appearance as well this year, REMF debut no less !

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
right , i'm DEFFO coming to watch this this time around

& am more then happy to sponsor one of the players if affordable :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Referee! said:
If you need a linesman i would like to volunteer

Prone to dodgy decisions :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We have our own kit now, although we are yet to get shorts and socks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here