Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well said Harty.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He is slating a good friend of mine and talking rubbish

I have always stood up for Harty but this is rubbish.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:

Getting personal is silly. I like THPP as well, nice chap.

I do agree with Harty though.. a hidden agenda is nonsence.

Last edited:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Funny how he goes on about not caring about NSC for five full minutes!!

Not bothered my arse...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Exactly teaboy

As I said I like Harty and I have rung up about the matches using both Yorkie and my real name Moya (just so that I cannot be accused of being a keyboard warrior) but to name THPP having a go at the 40 note fund is ridiculous.

Tom Hark is the most generous man that I know and is always ready to donate money whenever asked. He has supported the 40 note fund to the hilt and not questioned it as I am sure The Large One will confirm.

Harty might well be smarting from comments made last week and I was one of those who told posters not to throw insults around but to start on posters (probably the only names he can remember) is very unproffesional.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why does he feel he has the right to spout on about the evils of NSC on county wide radio when I was on the understanding the NSC represented the minoirty of albion fans.

Why doesn't he just not read NSC anymore rather than verbally slate TGC and THPP when they may not have the chance to defend themselves

Also now El Pres is on he didn't carry on with his "what he president of then" whinge

Last edited:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
And to tar us all with the same brush moments before speaking to El Presidente!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And to suggest TGC has a hidden aganda against the club when he has spent hours the week producing that DVD which has already raised £500 for the A&K fund

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If Harty read Nsc as much as he says he would know El Pres posts on here so why didnt he ask him to use his real name?
Obviously as EP was at the game he wouldn't have heard the bit broadcast before he rang in.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Yorkie said:
If Harty read Nsc as much as he says he would know El Pres posts on here so why didnt he ask him to use his real name?
Obviously as EP was at the game he wouldn't have heard the bit broadcast before he rang in.

That was funny. El P didn't hear the intro cos he was at the game. And he has given up NSC for Lent so didn't see the Harty thread last week either.

Harty was all ready for a fight that never came!!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
clapham_gull said:
Can someone pls post what he said, I missed it...

He moaned that people hiding behind their usernames had complained he had a hidden agenda on NSC and quoted Tom Hark Preston Park and The Great Cornholio stating that he felt they had hidden agendas and where suppoters of Archer in the past.

He said he wasn't going to look at NSC again like lots of other people he knows.

He did thank some such as Rougvie, Dave the Gaffer and some others which I can't remember as he went through the list very quickly

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yorkie said:

IMHO, in fairness to all concerned, Harty is only voicing an opinion based upon what THPP and TGC wrote about him on NSC they may both be decent chaps but this is not how they came across in relation to the abuse that they have given him.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Shock horror!! People don't agree with each other on NSC or in the world generally!

Some people support Harty, others think he's got a 'hidden agenda'.

Why complain about those who 'hide behind their screen-names' and then praise others that do exactly the same but have a different point of view?

Tosser.

I think it's a shame that Harty wants nothing more to do with NSC. Harty has every right to reply to criticisms, but he should have vented his frustration on here rather than on the phone-in, I'm guessing a majority of his listeners have just been left a bit confused by his comments.

Harty has a right to reply on here, but was THPP (or TGC) even listening to the phone-in to have their right of reply. Not good that, it denies them natural justice.

Not a single caller raises the NSC stuff, I hope Harty will realise that reflects the importance of this issue.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
IMHO, in fairness to all concerned, Harty is only voicing an opinion based upon what THPP and TGC wrote about him on NSC they may both be decent chaps but this is not how they came across in relation to the abuse that they have given him.

He made accusations about the 40 note fund and said that Tom may be a Johnny come lately fan.
There was no need for that sort of abuse on the radio.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What must be remembered is that he got a lot of personal abuse from various persons including some from South Stand Zealot which was bothsick and totally irreverant and as such the moderators, to their credit, removed this thread but it must have still left a bitter taste.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here