Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
SussexSpur said:
Tell us a good Gazza story...

Please.

:clap2:

Plenty of stories but most I couldnt share with you! On my full league debut, Sheffield Weds away, he pissed up Gudne Bergsons leg in the shower without him knowing, funny as fook at the time :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
trueblue said:
Who in football gets right on your tits?

The ppl who do the players ratings in the Sunday/Monday papers.....they have never been at the games!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Lord Bracknell said:
I thought Dan Harding's excuse was the best excuse I've ever heard for anything, EVER ...

"I'd have loved to have done it, but I was in Azerbaijan at the time".

:lolol:

Tickle would have looked good in a bit of tinsel too!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Did the players prefer the Maroon or Green and Black away strips for next season?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Downloaded Penguin said:
Did the players prefer the Maroon or Green and Black away strips for next season?

dont know about everyone else but i preferred the green and black...........anything in stripes males me look thinner :lolol: alledgedly!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Will you regret this in the morning? :)

Cheers for answering so many questions and hope you keep playing blinders for the rest of the season.. (If you could let us all know when you're going to score next, that'd be good - you're the best bet going at away matches!).

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Strange that Mr McGhee and the other trainers have been wearing Maroon for a while.

And now Maroon has won the vote.

Not that I believe in conspiracies or anything.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
trueblue said:

Cheers for answering so many questions and hope you keep playing blinders for the rest of the season.. (If you could let us all know when you're going to score next, that'd be good - you're the best bet going at away matches!).
Yeah it would of been nice if you could've scored first at Spurs, i know a lot of people had that at very long odds including me :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
right im going to bed now so any dribble posted on here from now on is down to the man himself, hes in the driving seat! oh no but dont expect replies to come thick and fast............he types with 1 hand and has a beer in the other!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
How tall is McCammon exactly? The programme says he's 6ft 5, Charlie's diary says he's 6ft 3...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Race said:
er dressing up as father xmas and being made to wear a pair of white trousers that were too small for Leon?!!! enjoyable is not a word I would use! It was a young lads photo shoot and I shouldnt have been there!

After seeing the cards do YOU think a female should have taken them??!

Well I think some people might have been a little more relaxed and perhaps looked a little less frozen with fear if a female photographer had been able to set up the shots. Especially the ones where everyone had their nuts draped with fruit...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Downloaded Penguin said:
How tall is McCammon exactly? The programme says he's 6ft 5, Charlie's diary says he's 6ft 3...
dunno,big bloke though if you know what i mean

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
trueblue said:

no:drink:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
trueblue said:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here