Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And it looks cold too....even in TO!

esplanade_park_snowy_moon_crop.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
-35 !!! :eek:

Where the hell are you? I haven't known temperatures that low since I was going out Vicki - ooh she was moody.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Bwian said:
And it looks cold too....even in TO!

T.O.? Those soft city folks haven't got a clue what cold means. It's probably only about -20 down there.

Anyway, the car did start, I've moved south and it is a balmy -26C here, 10 degrees warmer than back where I started. Time for a T-shirt.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Juan Albion said:
T.O.? Those soft city folks haven't got a clue what cold means. It's probably only about -20 down there.

Anyway, the car did start, I've moved south and it is a balmy -26C here, 10 degrees warmer than back where I started. Time for a T-shirt.

I'll have you know that when I worked at Pickering NGS it was so cold one winter that I had to get my car towed to a garage where it sat in the workshop for a day and a half while the oil thawed out. And it had only been parked for 9 hours:eek:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Bwian said:
I'll have you know that when I worked at Pickering NGS it was so cold one winter that I had to get my car towed to a garage where it sat in the workshop for a day and a half while the oil thawed out. And it had only been parked for 9 hours:eek:

Just once? I'm afraid that is a rather common event. I suspect most people in the UK have never used petrol antifreeze... :lolol:

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Seagullible said:
Damn, thought this was gonna have a pic of the Lovely LEGEND that is Helen Chamerlain. Thinking of doing a sign with 'Hells Bells - Ultimate Babe...
...ps WE WANT FALMER' on it for the NSC sponser game so we get more publicity on soccer AM

Most overated 'bird' evar!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Juan Albion said:
Just once? I'm afraid that is a rather common event. I suspect most people in the UK have never used petrol antifreeze... :lolol:

No you silly boy....Pickering On-not Yorks:lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
helenchamberlain2017md.jpg

hells20bells30wg.jpg

hellsbells10uh.jpg

ooooooooooooops.

wrong type of HELLS BELLS thread

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions