Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is what we're fighting for, people!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Just a little reminder. Sound the bugle. Charge!

010433243979000lp.jpg

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
eastlondonseagull said:
Just a little reminder. Sound the bugle. Charge!

010433243979000lp.jpg

It is starting to feel like we are the jews in search of the promised land. Just when we are almost there, we have to do an about turn and go back the other way.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
AAAAHHH!! It's blinding my views of the downs!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Large One said:
Are we all getting a bit jittery as the public inquiry draws near?
No. As if.
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It may sound sad but the day that decision is made will probably be the most important of my life.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Tell you what that looks beautiful. How can anyone object to that?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ro's pants said:
do we know when in march it is?

when in march is what? Presuming you mean the verdict, well then supposedly 6 weeks after the end of the inquiry but before the cut off point before the next general Election (Early April), or it could be after allt hat so sometime in September :groan:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The Large One said:
Are we all getting a bit jittery as the public inquiry draws near?

Can you really blame us. We have spent years fighting for this. The future success of the club depends on it.

If still remember how I felt when the last decision was a no, before Lord B explained it. I was so gutted i had to go home from work. I cannot think of anything that would upset me more then a final no.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If it's delayed any more than the end of the season I'm go find someone and kick the SHIT out of them. It was beyond a joke this time last year.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
CrabtreeBHA said:
when in march is what? Presuming you mean the verdict, well then supposedly 6 weeks after the end of the inquiry but before the cut off point before the next general Election (Early April), or it could be after allt hat so sometime in September :groan:

The inspector has 6 weeks after the inquriy closes to write and submit his report. It is then up to the ODPM to make a decision. They will however have to read and digest what it says, before advising JP on what course of action to take.

ro's pants

May 24, 2004
my house
CrabtreeBHA said:

bloody hell

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
The inspector has 6 weeks after the inquriy closes to write and submit his report. It is then up to the ODPM to make a decision. They will however have to read and digest what it says, before advising JP on what course of action to take.

yeah that was it, I can honestly see this going beyond the election :nono:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
The worst thing about this farce is that there isn't even going to be a proper "no". If it's not Falmer they'll say something like "you can't have Falmer boys, but you can have Sheepcote Valley".

Then we say "but we can't f***ing build a stadium there!" and the political bastards just walk away with their fingers in their ears.

FOR FUCKS SAKE PRESCOTT, SAY YES TO FALMER!

Back in 1999 I thought that picture would be reality now. We should be playing Forest there on Saturday in front of 20,000 people.

No matter what the result I will NEVER forgive the NIMBY's who have put us through this.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
CrabtreeBHA said:
yeah that was it, I can honestly see this going beyond the election :nono:

Will depend a) when Blair calls the election and b) how long the inquiry drags on for.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
Will depend a) when Blair calls the election and b) how long the inquiry drags on for.

heard that a) Somtime in late May and b) no more than 3 weeks
:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here