Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What you all been up to then?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I had to miss the Plymouth game as my mrs came down and I had a game for Hurstpierpoint, which we lost 1v0...though I met someone called Luke who says his mates use NSC and one of our players comes on here as well..small world.
Spent the weekend convincing my mrs to make the next step up from watching me play and she has now agreed to accompany me to the Swindon game..harah!
What you all been doing..other then Plymouth?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just played for burgess hill youth, drew 2-2 in a friendly. not bad. a mayo-esque performance at left back as well!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Scotty M said:
just played for burgess hill youth, drew 2-2 in a friendly. not bad. a mayo-esque performance at left back as well!

Good on you. used to play v burgess hill at undr 18s, always got a strong youth team so you must be quite handy. Think we beat them once they beat us once.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Oi Ritchie, I thought you'd be out with your West Street mates, with your new Stone Island jacket, and looking for opposing lads to have a scrap with............:wave: :wave:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Oi Ritchie, I thought you'd be out with your West Street mates, with your new Stone Island jacket, and looking for opposing lads to have a scrap with............:wave: :wave:

Funnily enough no. About half a dozen of my mates went down and went out in newquay in the evening. Good night had by all I think. My mrs was here so I was stuck with playing for Hurstpierpoint (heard the 3v1 up..had a shower, went to the bar..3v3..bugger)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Fair do's Ritchie for not biting!!

PS Are you married all of a sudden? What's all this talk about "my mrs"?!!!!!!!!!

nah not married but my girlfriend lives in Slough and I am of back oop north to Hull in a couple of weeks so dont get to see her much, hence the dampners being put on a weekend of mischief.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Good on you. used to play v burgess hill at undr 18s, always got a strong youth team so you must be quite handy. Think we beat them once they beat us once.

cheers richie.

can't be too bad yourself, playing for hurstpierpoint. anyone who plays county league must be pretty good. whats it like at hurstpierpoint. just i might be looking for a new club soon

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Scotty M said:
cheers richie.

can't be too bad yourself, playing for hurstpierpoint. anyone who plays county league must be pretty good. whats it like at hurstpierpoint. just i might be looking for a new club soon

Its a nice club. I was only playing for the reserves yesterday because Ive not been training very much and also go abck to uni in a couple of weeks. reserves are a young side, friendly atmosphere and every gets chance. manager is a top bloke and an albion fan, as are lots of the players. good social and make everyone feel welcome. I would recomend it very highly. Training is on wednesdays, if you fancy popping along I will be there and can introduce you. there is also a BBQ day coming up soon for everyone to get to know each other.
I was captain of Horsham MCA Under 18s and played first team at Forest but would recomend Hurst above these two.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sounds good! might have to if things don't work out at burgess hill. is the ground fairfield rec?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Scotty M said:
sounds good! might have to if things don't work out at burgess hill. is the ground fairfield rec?

Yeah, they are moving to a new one next season thats being built with lottery money etc but at fairfield rec for the time being. I would say hurst is a good place to get regular games when your young.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Went to watch Whitehawk yesterday play pretty badly in the cup against some team from hampshire, lost 2-0.

Went out for a few last night, ended up in Casablancas drinking smirnoff ice, not quite sure why, it tastes like shit.

Today played cricket early on, watched the arsenal game (great own goal by lauren) and played a bit of footie this evening.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i played at fairfield rec before. nice clubhouse, but at the time it was a crap pitch, had sand all down one side where they'd put drainage in but hadn't seeded it!

i need regular games! i reckon im gonna be stuck on the bench this season. i don't mind, but id rather be playing regularly.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Scotty M said:
i played at fairfield rec before. nice clubhouse, but at the time it was a crap pitch, had sand all down one side where they'd put drainage in but hadn't seeded it!

i need regular games! i reckon im gonna be stuck on the bench this season. i don't mind, but id rather be playing regularly.

Well the reserves are crying out for a few more young players to play regularly. I dont see why you couldnt play for Hill on a sunday but sign on for Hurst on saturdays..you can sign on for two teams as long as they are in different league..ie Dr martins and County league.
Come training...couldnt hurt and you might like it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i think i will. i can play anywhere really, but im best in goal, although i have been playing left back. part of the reason im unhappy! ill see when i can get along

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here