Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What you all been up to then?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Scotty M said:
i think i will. i can play anywhere really, but im best in goal, although i have been playing left back. part of the reason im unhappy! ill see when i can get along

Reason we lost on Saturday was that reserves dont have a regular goalie....

drop me an email
rmhulluni@aol.com

I will be going next to wednesdays but then am off back to uni.

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Played hockey this afternoon in a friendly match against a local Dutch team to celebrate the opening of their new clubhouse and astro-pitch. We lost 1-0 against their mens first team, not bad for a makeshift mixed team who had to borrow a goalkeeper and had a couple of players making their debuts.

Played the whole game with an injury picked up in training last Tuesday, don't know if anyone else here has suffered from it but I have torn the cartilage joining my ribcage to the sternum, this makes breathing somewhat uncomfortable, even more so when trying to make lung busting runs from the left wing. Despite this I lasted the whole game (no choice really as we had no subs) and a narrow defeat against more than competent opposition left us pretty happy.

Then spent some time watching a ladies match with my team-mates before heading home for a ruby murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here