Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheapest site for Stone island?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
try www.threadsfortrailertrash.com

or www.pikeyladsrags.co.uk

clothing for sheep, use your imagination and a bit of style and you'll be better dressed for the same or less. As much as I agree with Dandy man a saville row suit would outshine the board of directors at most football clubs . . . . .brogues on the other hand are a necessity at Withdean in Winter :cool:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Interesting about Saville Row.....the weird thing about the city is that everyone buys their clothes from this horrid shop called T.M. Lewin.

I cannot BELIEVE anyone would buy a piece of clothing from E-bay.

Dandyman

In London village.
dwayne said:
Interesting about Saville Row.....the weird thing about the city is that everyone buys their clothes from this horrid shop called T.M. Lewin.

I know I'm going to regret this, but...why don't you like Lewin ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Thomas Pink is a fave for a nice work shirt.

matching shirt and tie is a bonus, if its good enough for David Niven its good enough for me

Dandyman

In London village.
zefarelly said:
Thomas Pink is a fave for a nice work shirt.

matching shirt and tie is a bonus, if its good enough for David Niven its good enough for me

Quality wise I tend to agree - it's just that Lewin's do 3 shirts for £100 which is a bit of a bargain and they tend to have a permanent "sale".

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't believe that this board is becoming camper than a tart's boudoir

I normally wear

Underpants, socks, trousers, shirt (sometimes a t-shirt or jumper) and a nice pair of comfy shoes.

???

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
comfy shoes ? good shoes are comfortable, or do you mean soft rubbery plastic with elasticated sides, moulded top and sole in a gravy spill hidiing shade of brown? :lolol:

you only have to look at some people to know that they dont understand the word style, and or they dont understand anything about their appearance.

you can put some people in a top quality suit, and they still stand there with their knuckles on the ground

on the other hand its perfectly possible to look the mutts nuts with a few odd bits and second hand bargains, I once got a calkstrip tailor made pure wool suit (Jaeger) for a tenner, tweaked at the tailors, £40, drycleaned, £15 JOB DONE

it doesnt fit now though . . . .that'll be 2 sugars in my beer :lolol:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
dwayne said:

i agree with the d':tosser: nasty stuff.

Dandyman

In London village.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That's one heck of a bounce, after 15 years of silence on the thread....is this a NSC record?!!

Oh, my! I sometimes hit the last button by accident. I guess I should look more closely at the dates.

Although I really do appreciate Stone Island jumpers. I guess I'm just 15 years behind the times. Maybe they have improved their product a bunch in 15 years.

Jul 7, 2003
Oh, my! I sometimes hit the last button by accident. I guess I should look more closely at the dates.

Although I really do appreciate Stone Island jumpers. I guess I'm just 15 years behind the times. Maybe they have improved their product a bunch in 15 years.

That's what living in Darlington does to you:)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That's what living in Darlington does to you:)

No, this is what living in Darlo does to you.

102111_met_lions_6_1366380a_1.jpg

I look at that picture and think "wow, if only I could lose some weight in the middle."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here