Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheapest site for Stone island?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Ritchie lad, are you turning into a wannerbee hooligan?

The reason I say that is because you want to wear Stone Island, which is football hoolie gear, you post a piece about a fan being clouted o/s Withdean taken from an obscure hoolie website, that perhaps a man of you good character shouldn't be on....whats the score Ritchie??

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
The likes of Stone Island can be worn fashionably in a non-football scenario. I like the jumpers myself, and happy wear 'em.

The likes of Burberry caps, Aquascutum etc, I will not wear to football full stop. A wannabe hooligan I am not. Usually wear adidas tracksuit top and jeans to football.

Richie, are you the same?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
People who wear Stone Island NOWDAYS, do so for a reason, and its not for fashion reasons

Ritchie, explain yourself!!!!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dancin ninja it seems u are stalking NSC's stalker now, it's all getting confusing.

My take on Stone Island, I bought a sweatshirt in '96 from Stone Island and it still looks as good today as the day I bought it!!! u can't argue with that, it's quality clobber.

As for internet clothes shops......they don't work, if you're gonna buy a frickin sweater for £300 you're really gonna need to try it on.

John Anthony in Bournemouth is ok, the sales are good but at other times it's over priced. I met a Pikey kid outside there once and he said he could nick ANYTHING I wanted, and would just charge me 50 notes, So I got him to nick a rather nice £500 aquascutum jacket, back of the net.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Ah, but Dwayne if you're the pikey that I've been as a student, you try on the sweater in a shop then get the size and buy it online. Cheap as chips!

Stone Island gear doesn't "bobble" and lasts for years. Prada stuff and Moschino are quality too, albeit damn pricey. But then you get good stuff for what you pay for. I'm still a Diesel fan at heart too... doesn't seem to date.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Dwayne, I'm not saying that Stone Island clothing is poorly made but people who wear this brand these days are deadbeats, wannerbees and scrappers.....tell me I'm wrong

Like the old saying about people who wear Burberry, worn by "Nobs, Snobs & Yobs"

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Dwayne, I'm not saying that Stone Island clothing is poorly made but people who wear this brand these days are deadbeats, wannerbees and scrappers.....tell me I'm wrong

Like the old saying about people who wear Burberry, worn by "Nobs, Snobs & Yobs"

Ah, but Burberry has been taken over by the hooligan "market" more than Stone Island. Granted, hooligans wear Stone Island if they can afford it, but they also wear the same trainers that you or I would wear to a game.

SI is good, unless you're into buying the "on tour" badges and the like. I don't think its quite geared directly to that market, when you go to the City and loads of people are wearing it, and not the likes of Burberry anymore.

Still, I agree with your first point. Richie, explain the motive!!!! I hope you simply like the brand and its look, not for anything else.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
The thing is half of the Burburry worn nowadays in bought from a market and is no where near the quality of the authentic stuff.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I don't but Stone Island simply as I can't justify the price. THe clothes are excellent quality and I did have a stone island shirt a few years back but I can't justify the price to buy a load of stuff. I personally like Lacoste stuff and have done for years altohugh I have noticed lately an increase in little tossers wearing lacoste as well now.

Also if you are looking for cheap Stone Island stuff there is a shop at Bluewater that does load sof stuff by all the decent makes and they have got a quality sale on at the moment. They had a really nice shirt in the sale reduced from £300 to £120 which I tohught was a good bargain, couldn't afford it myself as the missus had just bought two new suits.

Dandyman

In London village.
No gentleman should be seen at a game of association football without a Saville Row suit, Covert Coat and a stout pair of brogues.

;)

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Personnaly I can always be seen wearing George, or Maine or "burtons" a little known high street store

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Just bought a stone island jumper off ebay. 30 notes. happy with that.

Now that is value for money. Cheaper than a burtons jumper and no doubt top quality, unless its a fake as apparently there is quite a bit of fake stuff floating aorund on ebay.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les wait and see. Anyhoo i have the persons adress and they happen to live quite close to here so i can always go round and give em what for.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I wouldnt be seen dead in Stone Island, Aquascutum or Burberry. Totally associated with gay wannabe hooligan culture in my opinion now.

Much rather go with Diesel, DKNY, Paul Smith, ted Baker, Full Circle etc etc, even the odd bit and bob from Zara. Used to like Lacoste but thats definately been going the same way as the hoolie boys for a while. I dont wanna look like im wearing some gay uniform and prefer my labels on the inside!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ok, explanation is here....I am not a wannabee hooligam and would never look like one as I normally wear my glasses to games..I just like Stone Island stuff. I would never ever wear burberry, something I am trying to drill into my girlfriend who just spent £90 on a belt. I normally wear Paul Smith, Stone Island or Lacoste, but also ahppily wear plenty of high street items as well. Just fancied have a gander as to whether my student loan can support a new Stone island jumper.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here