Alternatively pop into John Anthony in Bournemouth
      Premiership 2006/07. Unbelievable.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      www.bbclothing.co.uk

Sorted, innit.

0 Not allowed!
      Ritchie lad, are you turning into a wannerbee hooligan?

The reason I say that is because you want to wear Stone Island, which is football hoolie gear, you post a piece about a fan being clouted o/s Withdean taken from an obscure hoolie website, that perhaps a man of you good character shouldn't be on....whats the score Ritchie??
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The likes of Stone Island can be worn fashionably in a non-football scenario. I like the jumpers myself, and happy wear 'em.

The likes of Burberry caps, Aquascutum etc, I will not wear to football full stop. A wannabe hooligan I am not. Usually wear adidas tracksuit top and jeans to football.

Richie, are you the same?

0 Not allowed!
      People who wear Stone Island NOWDAYS, do so for a reason, and its not for fashion reasons

Ritchie, explain yourself!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Dancin ninja it seems u are stalking NSC's stalker now, it's all getting confusing.

My take on Stone Island, I bought a sweatshirt in '96 from Stone Island and it still looks as good today as the day I bought it!!! u can't argue with that, it's quality clobber.

As for internet clothes shops......they don't work, if you're gonna buy a frickin sweater for £300 you're really gonna need to try it on.

John Anthony in Bournemouth is ok, the sales are good but at other times it's over priced. I met a Pikey kid outside there once and he said he could nick ANYTHING I wanted, and would just charge me 50 notes, So I got him to nick a rather nice £500 aquascutum jacket, back of the net.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Ah, but Dwayne if you're the pikey that I've been as a student, you try on the sweater in a shop then get the size and buy it online. Cheap as chips!

Stone Island gear doesn't "bobble" and lasts for years. Prada stuff and Moschino are quality too, albeit damn pricey. But then you get good stuff for what you pay for. I'm still a Diesel fan at heart too... doesn't seem to date.

0 Not allowed!
      Dwayne, I'm not saying that Stone Island clothing is poorly made but people who wear this brand these days are deadbeats, wannerbees and scrappers.....tell me I'm wrong

Like the old saying about people who wear Burberry, worn by "Nobs, Snobs & Yobs"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Dancin Ninja BHA
      Dwayne, I'm not saying that Stone Island clothing is poorly made but people who wear this brand these days are deadbeats, wannerbees and scrappers.....tell me I'm wrong

Like the old saying about people who wear Burberry, worn by "Nobs, Snobs & Yobs"
      Ah, but Burberry has been taken over by the hooligan "market" more than Stone Island. Granted, hooligans wear Stone Island if they can afford it, but they also wear the same trainers that you or I would wear to a game.

SI is good, unless you're into buying the "on tour" badges and the like. I don't think its quite geared directly to that market, when you go to the City and loads of people are wearing it, and not the likes of Burberry anymore.

Still, I agree with your first point. Richie, explain the motive!!!! I hope you simply like the brand and its look, not for anything else.