Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should bee in care.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Is this Groundhog Day?

Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

(seven years now)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where of more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should bee in care.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads on original topic threads?

decision-person-at-crossroads-100159810-primary.idge.jpg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
:jester: :lolol:

i'm wondering whether this or the "If the EU Referendum was today" thread is the most repetitive ???

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

i'm wondering whether this or the "If the EU Referendum was today" thread is the most repetitive ???

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here