Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It’s on!!

9th December or 12th December but looks like an early Christmas present for all of us.

How are you going to vote and is your vote purely on Brexit or other issues too??

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Oh do give over. The constant chucking about of 'communist' and 'marxist' is akin to suggesting that the Tory party are all paid-up nazis.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Arrogance I leave to all the smug know-alls (more like know-fk-alls).Here is something to keep you happy-

attachment.php

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Lord Bracknell would have been savoring this one if he was still with us. From chatting to him at u23/reserve games over the years, these were his beloved teams.

Could NSC club together and sponsor it or the ball or the boot laces in his name.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Not when you haven't a clue what is going on, other than the obvious, what is dust for instance ? Why does Lyra happily go off and stay with any tom dick or harry ? Anyway, when does this "Marcus Aurelius " turn up in it then ? It's all Greek to me .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Quote "Originally Posted by Mr Putdown
Surprised nobody’s mentioned Potter.

Can’t think of a better young manager out there.

I’m not trolling, I really can’t think of anyone out there who has had such a positive impact, whatever league he has managed in. You’ve got someone I think the big clubs want/need.
Have you tripped and banged your head whilst staggering down your high street

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My Spurs mate says

Seems that the rot had set in at the arse end of last season. Even while we were fluking our way through to the CL Final-last minute goals, VAR etc, we were appalling in the League

He seems to have sulks with individual players and freezes them out completely for a time as per your list

Revealing stat I saw last week though that he had not played an unchanged team for 94 games
They are certainly a different team now to when Poch 1st got going. Slow and methodical. We get outworked by every other team when it used to be the other way around
This is actually a Mourinho team. He doesn’t like energetic pressing teams

My list of players referred to (as not trying very hard) was Delle Ali, Erikson, Alderwiereld, Vertongen, Rose but you could probably add more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here