Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
(3-12-2004)
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

No, it's not Groundhog Day yet but it's very close. It's also match day when the Albion play Watford at the Amex. Will there be any Groundhog Day celebrations?

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

2nd February actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Ridiculous thread, not sure why there are so many just repeating posts. Entirely uneccessary. Snap out of it and remember..every time the adverts come on "it's who Killed the F*ing Zutons" I'm not buying it on principle!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the **** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a ****ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the ****ing lot of you.

It's all ****ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here