Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roy of the Rovers, last ever

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
The other thread about transformers and what they could be worth now got me thinking.

I have the last ever original Roy of the Rovers comic in pristine
condition. Does anyone else have this item and how much do you think its worth or could be worth?

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Jesus this is sad but that reminds me what I read in ( a friends ) sun today - Striker is to be replaced soon with a new football strip after 18 years. It really hasnt been the same since they introduced computer genererated graphics.

This time those bastard property developers have actually put a club to death.:censored:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If I'm not mistaken BHA were top of the league in 'Striker' last season (or was it the season before?) at one point. Did the famous blue and white stripes ever actually make a match appearance in The Sun? Also, why does the keeper wear that ghoul mask?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Think the Albion played both games in the Sun Striker league. One game featured one or two players that had left by the time the game was in the paper though. I think it was last season we were top but we soon plunged down towards the very bottom of the league.

I believe they are now charging a mind boggling £1 to buy the Sun Striker comic.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patreon
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I have about 50 Roy of The Rovers comics from 1979 onwards. All in very good condition although a lot of the centre spreads have been taken out and lost as they went on my bedroom wall when I was younger (much). I don't want any money for them, but if anyone on NSC wants them please PM me. If you feel you are getting a good deal then you could make a small donation to REMF.

The other thread about transformers and what they could be worth now got me thinking.

I have the last ever original Roy of the Rovers comic in pristine
condition. Does anyone else have this item and how much do you think its worth or could be worth?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here