Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

erk - bomb scare

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I wondered what was going on when it didn't come on at 8.30.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 113

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yeah I reckon so. Bring back the beard! :(

Attachments

• 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 15

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Bomb scares? Pah, used to have them once a week on camp when I was a lad. ;)

Anyone else think it might've been a ploy by the BB company to induce yet further viewers?

Lush

Mods' Pet
But did you hear about Saturday night's task - which i guess may be moved to Sunday now.

The winner gets to be head of the house next week. Decide the shopping. Do other head of the house stuff.

But most importantly - choose the three people to be up for nomination next week - and escape nomination themselves.

Hope it's not Lisa - who is hated already - but would love to see Gos or Nush have a nervous breakdown trying to do this.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Blimey :eek:

I thought the Reward Room was going to be turned into an Irisih Bar for 4 days with 1 person not allowed in?

Unlimited free booze!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Lush said:
But did you hear about Saturday night's task - which i guess may be moved to Sunday now.

The winner gets to be head of the house next week. Decide the shopping. Do other head of the house stuff.

But most importantly - choose the three people to be up for nomination next week - and escape nomination themselves.

Hope it's not Lisa - who is hated already - but would love to see Gos or Nush have a nervous breakdown trying to do this.

Now that will be funny if Ray can't go in.

Attachments

• spanish daved.jpg
    spanish daved.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 5

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
WiltsRoyal said:
Anyone else think it might've been a ploy by the BB company to induce yet further viewers?

Yep! I think so, since now everybodies talking about it i guess it was a successfull publicity stunt too! Since Jon and Fed have left it's been utter cack and i'm barely watching it anymore. The only entertainment was Cameron in the SA BB house, which pretty much sums it up as the UK house has been shite. Then they introduce Lisa, who is as boring as the rest, and already everybody hates her, crappest BB yet i'm afriad, since Jon and Fed got evicted.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills