Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Yves Bissouma chant for tomorrow

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... As I said, try better with the humour next time, or better still, don't attempt it.
So despite you being the only one on the board who didn't get the tongue-in-cheek nature of it, you want me to change my behaviour?

I've got a better idea. Why don't you toddle off to another board - one where you can talk to yourself, and leave this one for the grown-ups? You feeble thin-skinned simpleton.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The fee was quite a lot more than 25M overall. Fact. Many relevant people have said this.

I’d also rather he sits on the bench as their side has been 3 quality strikers and jack ship from the other 8 on the field so far this season. People were suggesting they could challenge for the league but Shirley that takes a whole squad given how Citeh are playing. Hope he never plays for them again but earns a ship tonne on the bench. Caicedo and McAllister are better overall players even if Biss will go down as one of our best up until this point.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
So despite you being the only one on the board who didn't get the tongue-in-cheek nature of it,

I think you really need to check that again, plus you are overly expressive with the defensive insults, which explains a lot as to the true nature of your post. :dunky:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
How immature is this...!!!

He gave four years of his life for this club, and the last two years were arguable his best, and now some little git wants to insult him for trying to get a better life for himself.
What is wrong with trying to get more money for yourself in the limited amount of time that you have playing at that level?

People have :shit: attitudes sometimes on this forum, and this is one of the worst ones I have seen. I hope people can be mature enough tomorrow and welcome him back as he doesn't deserve anything else.

Mate, have you ever come across football fans before?!

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
How immature is this...!!!

He gave four years of his life for this club, and the last two years were arguable his best, and now some little git wants to insult him for trying to get a better life for himself.
What is wrong with trying to get more money for yourself in the limited amount of time that you have playing at that level?

People have :shit: attitudes sometimes on this forum, and this is one of the worst ones I have seen. I hope people can be mature enough tomorrow and welcome him back as he doesn't deserve anything else.

I don't know why you are getting so passionate about this; he will probably at best get a substitute appearance, and secondly this is Brighton and Hove Albion which is not noted for having a huge number of knuckle dragging fans. If he comes on he'll get a polite clap but unlikely a shout of BISSOUMA..!

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
The fact that they signed Casemiro indicates that they needed someone to play that role. Just don't understand why they didn't go for someone who was younger and had PL experience - he'd probably have been cheaper too.

I hadn't seen that about London but I'm sure that the extra salary paid would have helped soften the blow.

Exactly, it's almost like they don't know what they're doing...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On another note, and I said it on another thread, but I just have a feeling in a year or two Biss will be back - his time with the Albion isn’t done - just a hunch and all that…

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don't know why you are getting so passionate about this; he will probably at best get a substitute appearance, and secondly this is Brighton and Hove Albion which is not noted for having a huge number of knuckle dragging fans. If he comes on he'll get a polite clap but unlikely a shout of BISSOUMA..!
Elliot Bennet got a WHO when he was subbed that was about it. Pritchard who never played for the club suffered horrendous abuse :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Elliot Bennet got a WHO when he was subbed that was about it. Pritchard who never played for the club suffered horrendous abuse :lolol:

Benno was rightly clapped by many around me - shows class to thank a player as no doubt Biss will get a very warm reception when he takes his first warm up down the touchline tomorrow, assuming he’s sub.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Really? I reckon winding up a 90 minute player is likely to be more damaging than winding up someone who plays on average *checks notes* 22 minutes.

To be fair, I always liked Bissouma. Just think it's amusing when players cock off for more money and the UCL, only to be reduced to bit part players. Cucurella has gone the same way (highly amusing, as his departure was far more disappointing).

I suspect both will come good though. I feel indifferent to them now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So despite you being the only one on the board who didn't get the tongue-in-cheek nature of it, you want me to change my behaviour?

I've got a better idea. Why don't you toddle off to another board - one where you can talk to yourself, and leave this one for the grown-ups? You feeble thin-skinned simpleton.

Which Shakespeare play is that from ?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He will get a clap as he warms up with the other subs I expect and that will be it

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can anyone incorporate splinters and arse into their song ?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I reckon Bissouma will start tomorrow. Dier seen limping off the team coach, and although he has been playing centre back under Conte, I can see him wanting to shore up the midfield against us. Dier is usually the one to step up, and they don’t have anyone in midfield who drops really, so it would be the perfect game for him to come into their side.

Plus, obviously, if Conte feels he has something to prove when better than against his former club.

He is playing well, unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here