Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Going to the Match, updated for 2022

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
That's excellent! Good to see the seagulls hard at work, and as for the bottle top mountain, it's clearly not just us with this irritating rule...

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
I always preferred this picture anyway.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 294

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It’s the tiny details in his cartoons that really do it for me. Like the hoardings with ‘crypto scam’ and ‘visit a totalitarian state’. Perfection.

el punal

That's excellent! Good to see the seagulls hard at work, and as for the bottle top mountain, it's clearly not just us with this irritating rule...

Irritating it is but don’t blame the club - from what I’ve been told it’s a security issue that applies to all clubs, the clubs then have to abide by whatever measures the authorities (police et al) deem necessary. File under smoke bombs, flares, bog rolls, big flags on poles, and, the most offensive of all, half n’ half scarves. :sick:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Funny, but satire.

I recall the Arse away match a few years back when it was a library, and half the people in the seats in the home side near me were clandestine BHA. But Arse were a special case. And it seems to be rocking there, again.

The comic strip isn't ****ing real, no matter how much you imagine how much better it was in the olden days.

Still, I do regret the passing of chivalry, no sex before marriage, sobriety, exercise and family. ??? :wink:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Irritating it is but don’t blame the club - from what I’ve been told it’s a security issue that applies to all clubs, the clubs then have to abide by whatever measures the authorities (police et al) deem necessary. File under smoke bombs, flares, bog rolls, big flags on poles, and, the most offensive of all, half n’ half scarves. :sick:

And yet you could walk in with a hardback book...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here