Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool fan view of the game.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Because most of them aren’t proper supporters and need someone feeding them opinions so they can talk about the game at work on Monday.

Of course, if they were proper supporters they'd know you can just go with a few stock phrases and get through pretty much any post match discussion without watching it at all.

We played well in parts
I thought your lot could have got more out of the game
We've played far worse teams this season
Solly played well
We should have done better with the chances we had
Needed somebody faster than Gross on the end of that pass
I didn't think it was a penalty [to be said regardless of whether there were any serious penalty appeals for either side]

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
There’s every chance that if we continue to play as we are and stay in top 10 finishes or flirt with Europe (I can dream) then some dickhead is going to start a Brighton one of these…..

If this were to happen my response would be:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go stop this silly shit-show now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you cut your internet wires and smash your broadband modem to bits.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't get these things at all :shrug:

If anyone makes so much as a squeak in my house while I'm trying to watch an Albion away game on a dodgy stream they get a mouthful of abuse :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here