Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I quite enjoyed his show, however I find Scott Mills boring and insipid. Craig Charles would've been excellent though, shame. Have to find something else to listen to now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm not a huge fan and was never a regular listener but, he must have been doing something right to have 23 years in the same spot. I remember some of the " characters " that used to turn up on the show being very itritating but there was the odd diamond that would turn up... " Ask Elvis " was hillarious !

..Probably time for a change but I can't see Scot Mills lasting as long.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Those wanting Craig Charles in the afternoon on the radio should switch stations to 6 Music, he is on between 1pm and 4pm weekdays.

Also, if you don't like Steve there are hundreds of other radio stations or podcasts out there.

boik

Those wanting Craig Charles in the afternoon on the radio should switch stations to 6 Music, he is on between 1pm and 4pm weekdays.

Also, if you don't like Steve there are hundreds of other radio stations or podcasts out there.

Craigs Funk and Soul show on 6music on Saturday evenings is also very entertaining. Only ever hear R2 when I'm at my parents and they're in their 80s and it's too old-fashioned even for them!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have mixed feelings about Steve Wright…… sometimes I think he is a complete prick and other times I think he is a talentless nobhead

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Lol. That's the funny thing about this thread. Assuming the OP has access to a DAB radio , they literally only have to switch stations to 6Music to get their wish and Craig Charles all afternoon :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here