⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Conte's swapping out half his team.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Arsenal have been the better side today. They've got more up front and a bit of granite in the middle they didn't have before.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Biss looks like he's shrunk. Looks like a little kid. Seems to be really struggling with this move.

Sent from my S61 using Tapatalk

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
But he's playing a lot better. I don't know what it is, but something has happened to his game.

Read the other day that he is playing a lot more forward than before, like he does for Switzerland. Makes you wonder why he didn’t play there before but what do I know.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Scrolling down the live score of Arsenal Spurs on the BBC Glenn Murray was quoted. The BBC described him as 'Former Crystal palace striker.' DEFUND THEM.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Spurs pretty much overrun in midfield. The policy of leaving out Bissouma isn't going that well today .........................

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Read the other day that he is playing a lot more forward than before, like he does for Switzerland. Makes you wonder why he didn’t play there before but what do I know.

Yes, one of the today's commentators said he was playing higher up, although in the line up he's in a pair with Partey in front of the back four?

I noticed that after the first Arsenal goal, he called all the players around him for a pep talk. He's full of confidence.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Scrolling down the live score of Arsenal Spurs on the BBC Glenn Murray was quoted. The BBC described him as 'Former Crystal palace striker.' DEFUND THEM.

So many Palace twats working for BBC Sport :smile:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Biss looks like he's shrunk. Looks like a little kid. Seems to be really struggling with this move.

Sent from my S61 using Tapatalk

It’s very early days but I agree. I have a real hope we may get him back in a year or two - may be wishful thinking but just a feeling I have.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Graham Potter has just been interviewed on SSN and he's either died his hair blonde or gone grey... since he left us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here