MONDAY 3RD OCTOBER
Leicester City v Nottingham Forest (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2022-09-30 at 09.50.27.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm curiously over interested in Leeds v Villa. Still early days but feels like defeat for either could frame their season a little. Probably a draw to keep them both happy.

Potter thumping Palace would also be very amusing to watch and put them further in the brown stuff. For all the good reviews Vieira has had the results are not coming yet are they.

Also amazing that even with a good thumping at Liverpool the lowest we can be is 7th.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We can't move up from 4th. Can potentially drop as far as 7th, if Fulham, Chelsea and United win.

Rather conflicting, as personally, I'd like to see Chelsea and Fulham to SMASH Palace and Newcastle, respectively.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
We can't move up from 4th. Can potentially drop as far as 7th, if Fulham, Chelsea and United win.

Rather conflicting, as personally, I'd like to see Chelsea and Fulham to SMASH Palace and Newcastle, respectively.

Probably the best results, as Chelsea are very likely to end up above Brighton while Fulham are likely to end up below... Newcastle and Palace on the other hand are likely going to fighting for similar positions in the league table.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Probably the best results, as Chelsea are very likely to end up above Brighton while Fulham are likely to end up below... Newcastle and Palace on the other hand are likely going to fighting for similar positions in the league table.

All this yes - but more just that I really dislike Palace and (of late) Newcastle.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Biss benched again. Still, I suppose he's enjoying the wages. Wonder if he'll try for a better move soon?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Biss benched again. Still, I suppose he's enjoying the wages. Wonder if he'll try for a better move soon?

Conte does not seem to rate him at all and on the opposing side you have white being played as a right back and now out of the England picture.

Whilst money gone up careers of both are hardly progressing since leaving the Albion

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Conte does not seem to rate him at all and on the opposing side you have white being played as a right back and now out of the England picture.

Whilst money gone up careers of both are hardly progressing since leaving the Albion
Unfortunate for White - he's probably the best RCB in the country - but Atreta doesn't play three at the back, and Palacegate prefers to play a full back (Walker) there.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Don't know why Spurs try to play in any other way than just "hoof it to the boys up front" when that is by far what they do best.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't know why Spurs try to play in any other way than just "hoof it to the boys up front" when that is by far what they do best.

Totally dominated and it’s 1-1

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

I fecking hate Harry Kane :shrug:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"Rivals"... ye right.

What’s that quote, ‘You’ve got more in common with your enemies than you’d like to admit’

A choice of the entitled ‘elite’ clubs and their plastic support over a club of Palace’s stature and it’s CPFC for me, well where Chelsea are concerned anyway, they can lose to the other big 6 clubs, the ones who haven’t yet asset-stripped us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here