Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto pre match press conference

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Have it on fairly good authority that RBZ brought his own water with him complete with bottle top. PB marched him out, told him he's not welcome and Knutsen is currently flying over with his sustainable cardboard, disposable lidless cup.

I smell a porky. You're not allowed lidless cups on the plane.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bizarrely nearly every manager has been mentioned on sky sports news for press conferences

Except

Our man........

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I smell a porky. You're not allowed lidless cups on the plane.

You are if they are empty and he only fills it with strong Scandinavian coffee when he gets here. All part of Knutsen's tactical genius and the reason he will quickly become our greatest ever manager. Its happening, keep the faith.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Any actual facts about the situation, or have I come to the wrong place?

Could he not just be running late? Maybe his wife had to go to hospital, or he has the shits after a dodgy steak and kiddelly
pie?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Any actual facts about the situation, or have I come to the wrong place?

Could he not just be running late? Maybe his wife had to go to hospital, or he has the shits after a dodgy steak and kiddelly
pie?

Press Embargo

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You are if they are empty and he only fills it with strong Scandinavian coffee when he gets here. All part of Knutsen's tactical genius and the reason he will quickly become our greatest ever manager. Its happening, keep the faith.

What ? You want me to swap my keeping the faith from Jonathan Calleri ???

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
The silence is a bit weird... I wonder what time the team sets off for Liverpool?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Press Embargo

You realise if you’re bullshitting, everyone will put you on ignore. If you’re telling the truth and don’t mind breaking an embargo on a public forum, you may as well tell what you know.

Frankly it seems a bit like bullshittery

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You realise if you’re bullshitting, everyone will put you on ignore. If you’re telling the truth and don’t mind breaking an embargo on a public forum, you may as well tell what you know.

Frankly it seems a bit like bullshittery

Not bothered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here