Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] A giant flag for the North (and other stands)

1066cliv

Apr 6, 2021
Hi Clive here from the Fan Board.

Following on the back of my post about the atmosphere at the amex and wanting to show support to De Zerbi and the team. We (the fan board) are proposing crowdfunding for a "crowd surfing" flag to be passed over the North Stand (and other stands) for the spurs game hopefully many games to come.
A couple of questions

Do people think this is a good idea and more importantly, North stand season ticket holders do you want to pass this over your heads before the game?
The club has approved the idea and a 12m x 9m flag would cost £1,600

I have created a poll on https://www.facebook.com/groups/4941458157/ (Brighton And Hove Albion facebook page) with different options to vote on

If we want this for the Spurs game we would need to confirm the order by Friday the 30th so I am suggesting a couple of days to vote and a couple of days to crowdfund.

I look forward to hearing from you.

UTA
Clive
Please head over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/4941458157/ to vote

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not in the North myself, but I like.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Money was collected by the North Stand Kollective at one point, and a flag didn't materialise.

It's a good idea if you have people who are going to own it, bring it to every match, make sure it is clean, and doesn't get shoved in a bag outside for the bin men to take away which is what happened at Withdean.
Getting people to do that for every match is the hardest bit.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Money was collected by the North Stand Kollective at one point, and a flag didn't materialise.

It's a good idea if you have people who are going to own it, bring it to every match, make sure it is clean, and doesn't get shoved in a bag outside for the bin men to take away which is what happened at Withdean.

This.

Either what you suggest, or ask the club if there is somewhere safe to store it at the Amex, so that it can be safely rolled out for every home game.

I don't see why they should object bearing in mind all this is being done with the club's backing, and most of the Amex resembles the Marie Celeste during the week.

1066cliv

Apr 6, 2021
Wanted to get it so we did not get people multiple voting.
The options are
De Zerbis Blue and White army
Roberto De Zerbis Brighton - Talking Italian
Benventuto De Zerbi
Forza De Zerbi

Let me know and I will add your vote.

Thanks
Clive

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
wanted to get it so we did not get people multiple voting.
The options are
de zerbis blue and white army
roberto de zerbis brighton - talking italian
benventuto de zerbi
forza de zerbi

let me know and i will add your vote.

Thanks
clive

'forza gabbiani'

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

It weighed an absolute tonne. I can't get my bin men to take a bag sitting on top of my bin, surely that's not what happened to it?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Wanted to get it so we did not get people multiple voting.
The options are
De Zerbis Blue and White army
Roberto De Zerbis Brighton - Talking Italian
Benventuto De Zerbi
Forza De Zerbi

Let me know and I will add your vote.

Thanks
Clive

Why does it need to be a 'De Zerbi' flag?

It'll be redundant in a couple of years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here