Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves away 5th Nov.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Last block JL10 just opened 266 fresh tickets to complete our allocation of 3000.
Not bad considering Avanti and other possible travel problems. At least the team will have friendly faces all the way along one side of the pitch.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I’m going as in the midlands that weekend anyway. I would like to have gone to Citeh but can’t make it that day. There seem to be loads of tickets available for anyone interested in seeing a Haaland hat trick and Greasy Jack slipping and sliding on the floor.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I just wish that we’d sing more songs in support of the team, rather than insulting the opposition. “*******’s a sh1thole”, “We pay your benefits”, etc. are IMO just cringeworthy and probably do nothing to lift the team. We are better than that.

Sadly some of the bellends that somehow get (away) tickets for these games haven't even started shaving yet, and try to behave as if it was still 1979.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Received ours, nicely endorsed and Seagulls Travel booked

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
What's people's view on risking the trains?
Does an RMT strike mean there will be nothing running? Or limited service?

National Rail enquiries implies the latter, anyone know different?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Depends where you are travelling from, normally last trains from London to Brighton are around 18:00, hence booked Seagulls Travel

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Or might just drive and park up somewhere.

Providing they aren't on strike again!
They are on strike action again, means I’ll have to park in Wolverhampton rather than at park and ride site for free and then get the tram

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Last train from Wolverhampton leaves towards London at 1622

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I just wish that we’d sing more songs in support of the team, rather than insulting the opposition. “*******’s a sh1thole”, “We pay your benefits”, etc. are IMO just cringeworthy and probably do nothing to lift the team. We are better than that.
This, this, a thousand times this.

If you're going to sing something to have a pop at the opposition, at least make it something original and funny.

Singing "Xxxxx is a shithole, I wanna go home" is a surefire way of signalling to all and sundry that your team has just fallen behind and you aren't intelligent enough to come up with any sort of decent retort.

See also:

-Your support is f***ing shit
-Worst support we've ever seen
-Is this a library
-Da da da, football in a library

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here