Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
We have a winner.

An old favourite of mine and top inclusion of the old corny classic much room joke :thumbsup:

Special mention to Barnet Seagull for good listening skills :lol:

Bloody hell 1066fm - I will set a new challenge but give me a while. Drove back happily from Anfield yesterday to the Midlands in time for Game of the Day but now on way back to the west of Ireland

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I’m not sure how much ‘dance music’ will interest those of us who post on the various music threads but I’ll give it a go

Give me a song that makes you want to dance

i.e even if not now as your joints seize up, but when you were young and vibrant and took to Sherry’s dance floor with gay abandon seeking to impress who ever had taken your fancy! Could be party, disco(in my day), club or just your bedroom/sitting room - a tune that makes people want to dance! Any genre therefore - each to their own

For me this is without doubt the best dance song ever made

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Sorry, in line with Stato’s guidance I need to confirm a time limit so let’s say close of play tomorrow night ie I’ll pick a winner(for the second best dance tune) on Thursday morning Brighton time

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Keep hearing this on Radio 6Music lately.
I love it! A real upful vibe and, if I could, I'd be up and dancing to it everytime I hear it.

It's the first one btw...Good Times.

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Ref p196 of the nutcase thread

It’s your thread Stato so you can do what you want!😀

I posted a while back that, as the original thread had died a death, anybody who fancied asking for a category should crack on. I thought yours was a good one and that it would get a larger response. I could have picked any number of tunes. I'll stick with Dee Lite because it was the only thing I could ever beat my kids at when it came up on Wii Just Dance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here