Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where do you think Newcastle will finish this season?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems that having signed Isak, they are possibly going after Maddison of Leicester and who knows probably other players

Potentially 120 million spent in a week is the sort of business I was expecting them to do from the off in truth

Anyway if Smug can keep all these star players happy I reckon a top four finish is pretty likely?

Ideally it will all go pear shaped but I doubt it, Smug is a good manager but it will be interesting to me to see if he can keep team spirit up if he has some disgruntled superstars not playing.

What think you?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
6th

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Since being promoted alongside us back in 2016/17 we seem to have kept pace with one another, rarely finishing more than a couple of places or so apart from each other in the table.

I don't see that changing too much this time round to be honest. somewhere between 6th and 9th perhaps?

I certainly don't see them challenging for a Champions League place quite yet.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
6th or 7th-ish I would think. They seem to have recruited pretty sensibly (at least, more so than I expected), but not sure they have the strength in depth to make a serious push for top 4. Of course if they get to Christmas near the top I'm sure they'll throw some more money at it to keep the push going.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Could not give a shit. I'm just waiting for [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] to come along and tell us how it's all great coaching when they've had over a 100 mill net spend since the Saudis came in and their first signing was Kieran Trippier :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here