Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawrenson and Ward

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
What an amazing goal... pace, power... wouldn’t look out of place in today’s so called faster paced game.

All back when men were men... with luscious long hair.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
They are not any more though are they?

They’d probably make our all time post 1950s XI to be fair ... hard to argue that they’d be excluded... I’d probably have Ward and Murray up top with a place for Lawro too... surely you’re not jumping on board the PL hyperbole express?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They’d probably make our all time post 1950s XI to be fair ... hard to argue that they’d be excluded... I’d probably have Ward and Murray up top with a place for Lawro too... surely you’re not jumping on board the PL hyperbole express?

I am fecking driving it :lolol:

Lawro maybe, Wardy (my all time favourite Albion player) no way, he didn't really make the step up to the 1st division imo

Would you have to think for more than a nanosecond to prefer Leandro over him?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I am fecking driving it :lolol:

Just watch out for all the dry ice, dwarves on stilts juggling flaming PL trophies and Haaland driving a car with jelly suspension right down the tracks. . . With a suitably demonic grin on his face.

Where legends are made with one good game and broken with the next miss.

Oh and people in top hats lighting cigars with wads of 50s...

Other than that, it’s class lol.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
DSC_0015 (1).JPG

Playing against each other.
Picture found in The Argus skip.
Who is the number 4?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep the late great Tony Grealish.

I was thinking Neil McNab

Edit yes it is Grealish, I thought the question was about the player in the bottom right, not sure it’s even an Albion player on second thoughts :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here