Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Brighton Centre Parking

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
This must have been asked a billion times here but a cursory search of threads, and the BIC website still leaves me wanting.

I'm coming down to see Prof Cox blow my mind on Monday evening; from Ashington so has to be by car. Does anyone have itk car parking knowledge they'd care to share? I'm presuming the best bet will be to park far away and get a bus in (no probs) but anyone with a shrewder mind than mine - well, feel free to help!

Ta all

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This must have been asked a billion times here but a cursory search of threads, and the BIC website still leaves me wanting.

I'm coming down to see Prof Cox blow my mind on Monday evening; from Ashington so has to be by car. Does anyone have itk car parking knowledge they'd care to share? I'm presuming the best bet will be to park far away and get a bus in (no probs) but anyone with a shrewder mind than mine - well, feel free to help!

Ta all

I usually park in NCP Regency Square for BIC events….……..easy stroll from there and can get in and escape quickly via Hove.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There are single yellows up around Upper North St if you don't mind a 5 mins walk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here