Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crawley Town pitch invasion......

Sorry if it's in another thread but talk sport and Jim/Simon discussed at length this morning about Fa coming down hard on the pitch invasion after their win over Fulham. With the authorities making a statement about it pre season will they (Crawley) get a fine, possible closed doors or even kicked out the league Cup?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I cant see what a club is supposed to do if thousands decide to go on pitch

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The club is responsible for security. Sanctions are available. Nothing to see here (including Crawley in the next round if they aren't careful).

Not have one of the owners (I think) take selfies with some of them and post on social media ….I’m pretty sure that was part of this morning’s discussion…someone correct me if i’m wrong

Yes, your correct and for 1 of the owners to go on pitch also makes things tricky. Simon Jordan answered a caller about himself going on pitch at millennium stadium after play off win but that was many years ago!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The thing is, it's twats assaulting players that have made it even more of a no no than it was before, unless Fulham have any complaints about the behaviour of Crawley fans, let it go with a warning to make better efforts to prevent it in future, or be fined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here