Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds not selling out (yet?)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Slightly surprised to see this one hasn't sold out yet as, although I was away, I assume the Newcastle game did as the tickets I put onto the exchange sold.

I appreciate it's still "holiday season" but, as above, so was the Newcastle fixture.

The bulk of the seats remaining are in the usual blocks neighbouring the away section. Is it just the reputation of Leeds' fans that's putting people off or something else?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Isn’t it bank holiday weekend? Lots of people taking one last chance to get away before the holidays end maybe.

Yes, i'm away this weekend, (but not until after the Leeds game) Loads of people miss bank holiday fixtures

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I'm flying off to New York on Saturday lunchtime and I'll be sat on the plane throughout the flight wondering how quickly I can get the good/bad news once I've landed! :lol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bank holiday true, but note that Leicester and Palace haven't sold out either over the next 3 weeks.

I expect for those seats we usually sell match by match, the feeling that it's going to be an expensive winter may just hit matchday ticket sales.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The Newcastle game didn't sell out as I got a refund on my ticket, but my other half didn't. We were at a wedding, but it's unusual for two seats together not to sell together.

As others have said, a bank holiday weekend means people are away or attending family dos.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Newcastle game didn't sell out as I got a refund on my ticket, but my other half didn't. We were at a wedding, but it's unusual for two seats together not to sell together.

As others have said, a bank holiday weekend means people are away or attending family dos.

The game has to be a sell out (or very close to) for the club to activate the sell-side of the exchange.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Though the club announced it as 'sold out' enabling the Ticket exchange to kick in, meaning there was a possibilty of you selling your tickets.
This weeks game has not 'sold out', so in that situation the Exchange tickets do not go on sale.

el punal

Maybe we are not the catch we think we are?

Oh yes we are. As has been mentioned many are taking a final break as it’s a bank holiday. My daughter and grandson are ST holders, they are with family and friends for their annual New Forest camping splurge, in other circumstances they would never miss a match. Multiply that scenario many times over with Albion fans and that will be the reason.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well one of the empty seats will be mine (it's on the exchange)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Though the club announced it as 'sold out' enabling the Ticket exchange to kick in, meaning there was a possibilty of you selling your tickets.
This weeks game has not 'sold out', so in that situation the Exchange tickets do not go on sale.

630 left would suggest it won't sell out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here