Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Hand Car wash and inside clean locations

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just come back from abroad with the car to the hosepipe ban.
Anyone recommend a hand car wash centre from shoreham to portslade area.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Depends how much you value your car. I only use professionals who use the two bucket method and snow foam.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Don't bother with Sams car wash on the A27 approaching Lancing from Shoreham way, Cost me £25 for inside and out. looked ok while the car was wet but by the time I got home you could see how much crap was still stuck to the car.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
DIY using buckets of water, car shampoo and a sponge, also very good exercise. Don’t think I have ever paid to have a car or van cleaned.

Jul 7, 2003
Max Wax down at Shoreham Airport are very good but expensive - you can either take it there or they have mobile units.

Jul 7, 2003
Don't bother with Sams car wash on the A27 approaching Lancing from Shoreham way, Cost me £25 for inside and out. looked ok while the car was wet but by the time I got home you could see how much crap was still stuck to the car.

Not been as consistent since it changed from Ben's. I only get the express wash but if it is quiet, you seem to get a much better job than when there are big queues.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just come back from abroad with the car to the hosepipe ban.
Anyone recommend a hand car wash centre from shoreham to portslade area.

Get a good mobile valeting company. Pretty expensive for one offs, but many will discount a bit if you commit to regular monthly cleans

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I use Hove Car Wash next to the station and never been disappointed.

I'll add that I was always a bit uncomfotable using it because of who owned it but I believe he has now sold it.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I use Hove Car Wash next to the station and never been disappointed.

I'll add that I was always a bit uncomfotable using it because of who owned it but I believe he has now sold it.

I use them too, but the recent hike from £10 to £13 is making me think about it for next time.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
The guys by Stanmer Park on the Lewes Road have always done a good job on my car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here